Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hostel was quite nice. The rooms were spacious and the beds were relatively comfortable. I enjoyed the fact that the wifi reached the rooms and that each person had a personal locker for storage. The walls have some really awesome murals too! My only complaint is that there were not enough outlets in the rooms.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was friendly and the hostel was clean and spacious. The only problem was the location- while close to the train station, it was a bit far to walk anywhere.

The hostel was a very calm place to stay. The rooms were very spacious and nice. Even though I was in an eight bed room I still had a good amount of privacy. The breakfast was good and the kitchen was well stocked with utensils. The only problem we experienced was with the wifi that would stop working at random times.

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

A very small and cozy hostel within easy distance of the metro, train station, and colosseum. The staff were friendly and easy to talk to. The breakfast was also quite good.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

The hostel was very nice, and the rooms were spacious. I enjoyed the fact that wifi reached the rooms and that each bed had its own lamp and power outlet. The two en suites were also nice and well thought out. However, there were a ton of school grous running around at all hours. There were dozens of 12 year old boys sliding up and down the hallways and shouting, so there was a bit of a noise issue. Also, we missed having a guest kitchen to use.

The hostel was clean and the room was well appointed. Throughout our stay the staff was friendly and accomadating. There was a slight probelm maintaining a stable wifi connection, but it did reach the rooms easily. Also, the elevator was very slow. The hostel was easy walking distance from the train station, which made getting around Vienna a breeze. The breakfast, for 3.90, was quite good and worth the cost.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

The hostel was nice, the staff were friendly, the rooms clean and spacious, and the wifi quite powerful. I might stay here again if I'm ever in Munich

Hola Hostel Eixample

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel was very clean, bright and welcoming. We had no problems once we checked in, but it did take nearly an hour to be given our rooms (and there was only one group ahead of us in line) I liked the fact that the rooms had power outlets and lights for every bed. We were in the basement, so the wifi didn't quite reach. The breakfast was a bit weird, just toast bits, but good. I'd reccomend Hola Hostel :)

Young & Happy

Paris, France

The hostel was quite good, however there were a few problems that affected our stay. The lack of personal lockers was dissapointing, because there was very limited space to store belongings. This, combined with the small rooms made walking about a bit challenging. Additionally, having wifi that only really worked in the basement of the hostel is a drawback. The breakfast was fantastic though, and the location great. It was easy to move about the city and the neighbourhood was fun to explore.

Hello It could happen that all the lockers are fully booked, however, we stay at your disposal to keep your stuff with us at reception desk which is safe. We are thinking about the wifi in the entire hostel. We hope to welcome you soon ! The Manager

Dublin International (YHA)

Dublin, Ireland

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

The environment was nice, I especially enjoyed the bright colours. However, the locks on the doors were tricky to work, and one of the residents (who claimed that he worked in the hostel) refused to lock the doors when he left because he "could never remember the code". This made the hostel feel slightly less safe. Also, one of the electrical sockets fell out of the wall, which is a fire hazard. Overall, it was a good stay though. The breakfast was sufficient and the staff were very helpful.

Astor Victoria

The Astor Victoria was a friendly hostel, not too loud and in a good location. The wifi worked all throughout the building and the facilities were easily accessed. The breakfast was also quite alright- cereal, hot rolls,and various spreads were available