West Two London

Nice Hostel to stay in, Staff are friendly, Clean bedding, free tea and coffee plus a kitchen if you want to do some cooking. and free wifi.

Central Hostel

Friendly Staff and clean bedding with comfy beds. There are plugs but in quite awkward places. Decent showers.

The Londonears Hostel

Friendly staff, The kitchen is a bit of a walk away from the rooms and the dinning room, The dining room was a good size but compared to the size of the hostel it probably gets really busy around meal times. There's a TV in the dinning room. There's a toilet and shower on each floor. There are comfy beds with clean bedding.

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

The toilets by the rooms are tiny and you cant get in them unless your really slim but there is toilets downstairs in the bar/ lounge area that are bigger. You're assigned a bed number when you check in but the people in the rooms don't take the bed they were given so your just going to have to guess and hope you don't take a bed that belongs to someone who is going to check in after you. There's triple bunk beds in the room. The beds have clean bedding, There's a good breakfast I the morning.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

Close to tube station, buses and loads of pubs, restaurants and shops. Really friendly staff. You have to make your own bed up so not great if you arrive in the middle of the night, however the beds are probably the comfiest I've ever slept in at a hostel, think they are all foam mattresses which means no springs sticking into you all night. Breakfast is included and there's plenty of space and a telly in the dinning room.

Central Hostel

Close to tubes, busses, shops and lots of places to eat. Staff are friendly, There was a great atmosphere in the reception/lounge area everyone was really friendly and the world cup was on telly. Free tea and coffee is a great bonus. Only problem was the only plugs in my room were covered by peoples beds so couldn't use either of them when people were sleeping, however there are a few plugs in the lounge and kitchen. Also some of the bunk beds don't have side panels on the top so be careful.

Hostel 639

You don't need to use the keys to open the bedrooms. They don't lock. You can just walk into anyone else's room. Also make sure you screen shot the Hostels info bit otherwise they wont let you have the free breakfast that the info describes. The only shower is in your room, not an ensuite but actually in the room with the bunkbeds. So unless you don't mind people seeing you naked or you want to disturb people trying to sleep in the middle of the night then you can't have a shower.

West Two London

Great Hostel and really helpful and friendly staff. The kitchen has plenty of pots and plate and mugs so you can cook. There's free tea and coffee 24/7 in the dinning room. And there's plenty of toilets and showers about. I had a problem with my laptop while I was there and the guy who worked the night shift was really helpful and sorted it for me. Clean bedding and plenty of space and plugs n the rooms.

New Mansion House

Great Hostel. Staff are really lovely. Ensuite in the room and plenty or wardrobe and drawers, and a kettle, there were plenty of plugs including high up plugs which was handy to use for people in the top bunks. Breakfast and Dinner were included which was a really great bonus. The breakfast was a choice of 3 cereals, toast, jam and coffee, dinner was always something different for main course with veggie options and soup to start. Great location near tube and short walk to Oxford Street.

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

I only stayed here for one night so can't really comment. Staff were really nice but there wasn't anyone at the reception desk in the morning so I had to wait 20 minutes to check out. Breakfast was included which was a bonus. The only toilet that I saw upstairs was male only so had to go downstairs to the pub toilets. Although I think the female toilet was a couple floors above my room.

Whist I was here there was some building works going on inside which looked like it could be new toilets which would be good because there were only 2 toilets which were in the same cubicles as showers so was a long wait to use them. Building work was annoying woke me up early morning and building stuff in hallway but once its finished it'll be amazing. Only bad thing was that even though its a non smoking place there was always someone smoking and the smell gets into the rooms and stinks.

West Two London

Staff are really lovely, In the middle of loads of restaurants, pubs and cafes and 2 minutes walk to the tube. There's a wardrobe, sink and little table in the rooms, as well as plenty of plugs. Clean bedding and room, and clean toilets and showers.

Central Hostel

Staff are nice and friendly, great location, near loads of restaurants, pubs, cafes, little Tesco and little Sainsbury's, 2 mins walk to tube and good bus route. Only stayed there for one night so cant really comment much, only bad thing was there was no side panel on the bunk beds at the top bunk, so go careful you don't fall off, also there no ladder to get up on them. apart from that its a nice place.

West Two London

The hostel is in a great location, near 3 tubes, loads of cafes, pubs, restaurants and shops around and Hyde Park 3 min walk away. The staff are really friendly. We did have a issue with the lock in our room, a guy came into our room in the middle of the night just by pushing the door but he was drunk and was just lost. We did mention it to a guy who worked there and he said he'll get a new lock straight away, so it should be fixed by now. Apart from that, great clean hostel.

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

Really lovely staff, Good size rooms with comfy beds. Nice warm showers and clean toilets. Plenty of plug sockets in the rooms and enough space for everyone's stuff. Only problem was there wasn't any lockers in the room. The hostel is in a good location, a few minutes walk to Fulham Broadway tube, bus stops and plenty of restaurants and a Sainsbury's.

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea

As soon as I walked through the door here I felt very welcomed. The staff are really lovely and friendly. The room was a decent size with clean bedding. The toilets and shower rooms were clean and with lovely warm water in the showers. Although I never had time to have breakfast there I did see what they had out and it looked like loads of choice. The only problem was that there were only 3 lockers in the room I stayed in with 6 beds. The hostels about 3min walk to tube and very good bus service

West Two London

I booked the cheapest room which was in a 10 bed mixed room and when I got there they put me in a 4 bed female room which was a great surprise. The room had a wardrobe, plugs and beds were clean and the girls I shared the room with said that mainly people were here working which was good for me. The only problem I had was my key for the room didn't work but luckily there was always someone in the room to open the door. The toilets and showers were clean and there was never a queue to use them.