Location: Israel, Gender: Male, Age: 23

The staff are very good , they give the great service, there is a big beds that is so comftarble , the breakfest is ok , there is a ping pong table . snooker table . nice yard . nice bar .

Hostel de la Viuda

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

The hostel is very special . There is a good acomendation , very friendly stuf that give really good service, very big with a big yard. I am travelling for 3 months and this is one of the special hostel that I´v been . If you go to punta del diablo once. I definitely reccomend about this hostel!

Negrita Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

There is a small room. short bed . the shower was not so good. the breakfest was very poor. they say that the location is 10 minutes from punta del este but they forgot to mark that it 10 minutes by car. I dont reccomend about this hostel

Ukelele Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Ukelele made me feel like I am in my home. the staff were always friendly and gave the best service that I got until now . very big hostel. very good atmosphere. it always clean . good location . good breakfest .big and clean bathroom .there is a place to do asado, nice yard, , I am travelling for 3 months I always go for hostels that have high rate and Ukelele is one of the best house(hostel) that you can get in south america. If you go to montevideo I definitely reccomend about this hostel!

Hostel New Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel has a great location, 3 blocks from impanema beach, the beds are comftarble , and the staff are very nice

Backpackers House Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

The staff are very good, the offer you atraction in paraty,good breakfest , comftarble beds. and a good atmosphere, the make one of the best pitza as well

HI Holandes

Ilha Grande, Brazil

The hostel is big. you have a nice bar , good breakfest. rooms are very comftarble and the staff are very friendly.

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Books hostel has a great location , good staff and good people around the world. The breakfest is really rich, the bar is not expensive and the honers are really take care of the clients,

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Millhouse is definitely one of the best hostel that you will find in buenos aires. there are good stuff, good beds. goods shower. everyday there is a party. the staff are very friendly , people all over the world come to this hostel and you get a good expirience of meeting people around the world. the hostel always offer you atractions to do in the middle of the day and in the nights. I reccomend to go to the millhouse

Aldea Hostel Cordoba

Cordoba, Argentina

It was one of the best hostel that I have ever been .excellent stuff . very good service . very comftarble room. all the stuff were very friendly , good location . nice roof that you can make barbequo, I had a very good time their so I can reccoment about it for everyone that plan to be in Cordova.

I think that it one of the funiest hostel that i had ever be. very good service from each workers , i felt like i am in home abroad. very comftarble bads. kitchen equipment that you cannot find in another hostel . place to do barbequo . I had a very good time their so I reccomend to anybody that go to pucon.

Tangoinn Hostel Downtown

Bariloche, Argentina

This hostel was very good, the service was very good , all the workers were pation and always happy to help the costumer. this was one of the best hostel that i had ever been.