Reviews: thebendskida

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 29

Zostel Jaipur Hostel, Jaipur, India
7.4
18th Jan 2016

I think there was a problem with the staff not having enough people so we didn't not recieve a proper welcome and tour of the facilities. I also didn't feel very welcomed at first. Otherwise, great location and decent breakfast.

Hey Thank you so much for takig out the time to review us. Thank you for pointing out that you did not get a proper tour of the facilities. We'll make sure we do give it the next time. However, in case you ever have any questions in the hostel, please feel free to ask our staff members. They are nice chaps and always very happy to help. Next time you're in Jaipur Zostel, just ask our staff member Shah Rukh to make you his special tea. :) Cheers Zostel

M Montreal, Montreal, Canada
26th Jun 2015

Great Hostel. Had a blast. Enjoyed the live music and great location to shops and restaurants. Also parking is offered behind the hostel for 11 dollars a day which is great.

The Great Wall Box House, Beijing, China
5th Apr 2015

Wonderful experience. Can not wait to return. Location, staff, culture, people, nature unbelievable.

USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
8.0
26th Nov 2014

Had a great stay. No complaints.

Smarthostel-Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7.4
2nd Aug 2014

More like a hotel than a hostel. Not a good place for meeting people but a great place for quiet.

Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
27th Jul 2014

Excellent establishment. Made some life time friends here and experienced the best of Prague as a solo backpacker thanks to Sir Toby. Only negative for me was one rude front desk worker who really didn't belong. His vibe was so opposite the relaxed friendly atmosphere Sir Toby created for its guest. I will always return here when in Prague

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
19th Jul 2014

Great hostel. Even witnessed a bubble show performed by one of the guest. Only negative was the lockers were broken, but I wasn't too concern over my security. Great place for solo backpackers or travelers who love to mingle.

Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
6.6
23rd Jun 2014

Main issues were bed bugs, coach roaches and missing items. Otherwise great views and location

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
7.7
19th Jun 2014

More like a hotel versus a hostel. The atmosphere was family oriented it seemed versus young backpackers socializing. Other wise great for a night or two, but not to meet people.

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
16th Jun 2014

Great time with a relaxed vibe

HI-Montreal, Montreal, Canada
7.7
14th Mar 2014

I like to travel to Quebec to practice my french since I rarely use it here in the states. I traveled solo this time. With that said I do not have the best french, so I felt left out a lot in the common areas. Only real negative with HI-Montreal is that on one occasion I ran into a rude young lady at the front desk when I tried to use the spring break beer special tickets and it wasn't stamped. She seemed as though I was a tremendous bother to her. Other okay accommodation and great staff.

Bonjour, Thanks for your feedback! I am happy you could practice your language skills with us! Sorry about the not too nice staff... i'll pass the message to the team to avoid it in the future! Bon Voyage, Nicolas, hostel manager