Reviews: thebendskida

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 27

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Had a great stay. No complaints.

Smarthostel-Berlin

Berlin, Germany

More like a hotel than a hostel. Not a good place for meeting people but a great place for quiet.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent establishment. Made some life time friends here and experienced the best of Prague as a solo backpacker thanks to Sir Toby. Only negative for me was one rude front desk worker who really didn't belong. His vibe was so opposite the relaxed friendly atmosphere Sir Toby created for its guest. I will always return here when in Prague

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Great hostel. Even witnessed a bubble show performed by one of the guest. Only negative was the lockers were broken, but I wasn't too concern over my security. Great place for solo backpackers or travelers who love to mingle.

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Main issues were bed bugs, coach roaches and missing items. Otherwise great views and location

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

More like a hotel versus a hostel. The atmosphere was family oriented it seemed versus young backpackers socializing. Other wise great for a night or two, but not to meet people.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great time with a relaxed vibe

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

I like to travel to Quebec to practice my french since I rarely use it here in the states. I traveled solo this time. With that said I do not have the best french, so I felt left out a lot in the common areas. Only real negative with HI-Montreal is that on one occasion I ran into a rude young lady at the front desk when I tried to use the spring break beer special tickets and it wasn't stamped. She seemed as though I was a tremendous bother to her. Other okay accommodation and great staff.

Bonjour, Thanks for your feedback! I am happy you could practice your language skills with us! Sorry about the not too nice staff... i'll pass the message to the team to avoid it in the future! Bon Voyage, Nicolas, hostel manager