Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

You must clean the walls. I don't want to think about what filth was on them. Also you could benefit from updating your bathroom and shower facilities greatly.

• 20th Jun 2014

Friendly atmosphere and the staff provided us with all the information we needed. The hostel was everything I expected.

• 18th Jun 2014

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

One of the best hostels I stayed in! The best atmosphere and there are lots of opportunities to meet other travellers. The staff was fantastic and the facilities were clean and I had no complaints! Would highly recommend!

• 15th Jun 2014

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Liverpool, England

The staff here were the friendliest I encountered my entire trip! Everyone was welcoming and provided the necessary information to make the most of our trip. The rooms and facilities were clean and as to be expected.

• 13th Jun 2014

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

The staff was friendly and helpful! The hostel was in a perfect location and I will recommend to all my friends.

• 12th Jun 2014

Our ensuite bathroom was clean and never overcrowded. The staff were helpful and the bar downstairs was welcoming. Spent many nights here and could have spent more. Near a tube that got me everywhere but was close to quieter parks and areas so I got best of both worlds! I will most definitely recommend to anyone asking for a place to stay in London!

• 6th Jun 2014

Hi there, Thanks very much for your feedback, We hope to see you soon. Kind Regards, Palmers Lodge.

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

Loved the hostel! It was clean and all the facilities were lovely. Location was great and the staff were helpful and kind. Would definitely recommend!

• 3rd Jun 2014

Smart Russell Square

Could use some updates especially to the washroom and shower facilities. Otherwise everything was as expected but great location.

• 30th Apr 2014