Location Mexico, Gender Female, Age 23

• USA, Female, 18-24
Villa Manos, Santorini, Greece
12th Apr 2014

I can not speak highly enough of Villa Manos! Poppy and her husband might be angels sent from god, ive never met such kind people in all my life. Upon my arrival, Poppy's husband met us down at the sea port, took my suitcase for me and drove us to the villa! Everything was perfect! Every day, someone was in the reception area ready and willing to help us! Upon my departure, we took a photo by the pool and she gave me a bottle of wine! I will be back to santorini someday, cant wait to see poppy!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
Soggiorno Primavera, Florence, Italy
5th Mar 2014

We loved this hostel. Massimo is very kind and hospitable. We only stayed one night but I loved it! If you go to florence, stay at this hostel! They even told us of an amazing restaurant that was pretty cheap. The food was incredible! Loved it.