3city Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

The staff was very friendly, the town centre and the places worth visiting were within walking distance. Showers left something to be desired and did not particularly enjoy the people I wound up sharing the room with.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Romania

This hostel feels and looks more like a two-three star hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean and the beds are huge. Nothing to complain about the facilities, just never ask any directions from the staff. They were so vague and their directions so poor we wound up getting lost more than once. Don't trust the map they give you either, the scale is far too big so can be misleading. Their computers downstairs are useless too, their internet was so slow!

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Romania

For your arrival, we feel very honored and happy. thank you very much for your highly speaking of our facilities . We stuff will redouble our efforts to give every guest detail information ,so that everyone can have a nice stay here . The free wifi will also provide you a happy time here . Every stuff here are always trying best to do better and better .

I can't stress how useless the staff of this hostel was. They don't speak almost any English(only the owner does and he's not there a lot of the time) and even the smallest request(like borrowing a pen) seemed endlessly complicated and impossible to grant. They seem to cater to mostly domestic tourists who kept shouting over the courtyard at all hours. Also had my worst meal during my trip to China there. Room and bathroom were clean, but the bathroom smelled like a sewer.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Romania

I don't have enough praises for this wonderful hostel that's more like a serviced apartment than anything else. Super clean, the rooms were huge and well heated, with an amazing view from the 22nd floor. Tina was amazing and answered all our questions patiently and helped with a million tiny things. She was so patient and kind, she really made us feel at home during our short stay there!

• 5th Mar 2014

Peking Yard Hostel

Beijing, China

If you are not staying in an ensuite room, the hostel has only ONE toilet and ONE shower for the ENTIRE hostel and you have to cross the outside courtyard to get there! God forbid you should have an emergency or get stuck waiting after someone taking a very long shower at night(temperatures in Beijing while I was staying there were below 0 degrees). Some staff members were very useful while others gave us misleading information. Room was clean and warm though, the location was good!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Romania

Hi There, Please take my apologizes from heart first. As there are private ensuite for all the dorms in the yard except the room you booked. But sometimes people don't want to open the door to use their own toilet and shower . I am really sorry about your unhappy experience . Next time when you back i will take a private room for you guys. Cheers!