Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Had a wonderful experience in this hostel. I would certainly come back here. Love that place.

• 28th Apr 2014

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

By far the best hostel I've stayed in, good quality of the beds, rooms, and food. They have a pool table, a small bar, a kicker table, kitchen and a lot of great people, including the staff. There's always something to do in San Fran, beautiful city. I would love to come back to this hostel, did I mention the location is perfect. The only problem I had, was that they have no free parking, you have to pay for parking around the corner, with a discount from the hostel nonetheless.

• 23rd Apr 2014

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

My experience in this hostel was fantastic. the usa hostel branch is the best i've stayed in so far. I've met so many good people, nice location, safe and clean. No free parking, but you can park your car across the street for a discouny if you tell you're staying at usa hostels.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Overall, I've met many nice people at this hostel, including the staff who helped me with my luggage when it got delayed at the airport. The location is fantastic, almost everything you need or want is within reach. I went here during WrestleMania, awesome atmosphere and good people. The building is old, not very hygienic, no lockers in my room. No bed bugs here, but always come prepared nonetheless. You do get your money's worth. They want me to come back, which I take as a compliment :-)