USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Fantastic hostel ticked every box not a single thing I can think of to tell you that isn't great!

• 13th Jun 2014

Firehouse Hostel

Austin, USA

Great hostel location brilliant Wifi was terrible though... Bathroom on our floor always undergoing maintenance but of an inconvenience to go downstairs all the time Overall atmosphere

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Globetrotter

Party hostel as advertised. At the cost of cleanliness and facilities though. Wifi...excellent Free breakfast lunch

• 5th Jun 2014

HI - Chicago

Chicago, USA

Perfect in every area

• 1st Jun 2014

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Very clean Great wifi everywhere Free breakfast Great location Very helpful staff Can't really fault this place at all

• 18th May 2014

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

Everything about this hostel was PERFECT! Kept very clean Staff very helpful WIFI worked everywhere all the time Breakfast was AWESOME Location perfect Had a wonderful stay didn't want to leave :)

• 13th May 2014

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

NO INTERNET AT ALL the whole 5 nights i was there!! Location was perfect, every single staff member went out of their way to be helpful BUT the bathrooms mostly were like bathrooms at the end of the night in a pub & literally no where to take even a towel with you to shower. The atmosphere especially over the weekend was that of one HUGE Stag/Bucks/Hens night in fact I've never seen so many men dressed as women & i swear i saw a bunch of people dressed in animal suits at breakfast one morning.

• 1st May 2014

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great location walking distance to main attractions, staff were brilliant happy to spend time helping with directions it anything really! Rooms were immaculately clean! Wifi worked all the time in all areas and kitchen was well equipped. Free breakfast was awesome! Thanks for having me :)

• 26th Apr 2014

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Only stayed one night but would definitely go back to Milano

• 21st Apr 2014

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Wow! What a great location! Really enjoyed my stay here the water buses are easy to figure out and only a couple of stops away from everything you want to see. Hostel was more like a hotel! Loved it!

• 18th Apr 2014

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

Located in a great area walking distance to everywhere Clean safe hostel buzzing atmosphere Yummy break fast would return for sure

• 14th Apr 2014

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Was just like staying with family! Home cooked pasta, fantastic atmosphere. Location excellent! Giovanni was so knowledgable wifi was good and view from the dorm was amazing Doesn't get better!

• 10th Apr 2014

Dreaming Rome Hostel

Rome, Italy

Perfect! Wish there was a higher rating than 100! The brothers were awesome so knowledgable about sights and metro times. Knew best times to visit sights and cooked us pasta! You won't regret staying at this hostel!

• 6th Apr 2014

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel walking distance to everything fantastic city i recommend the free walking city tour leaves from the hostel. Very clean well organised yummy breakfast would return in a second!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Globetrotter

Heyyy thanks a lot for your review, It's really nice to know that you had a good time! See you later when you're back!

I'm really enjoying this hostel chain I've stayed in 3 now. Everything perfect for me but be aware that it's a HUGE hostel with hundreds of school children at times very loud all night running around the corridors. Only complaint I had was house keeping in private room twice entered our room without waiting for permission and I was undressed. It was addressed when I mentioned it. Staff are exceptional!

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Globetrotter

It's very nice that you've been trying out our other hostels and it's great to hear that we're living up to their greatness as the newbie we have great facilities and it's nice to see we've carried across that character too. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the housekeeping, it's great that we had it sorted for you. St Christopher's inn GDN

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

If there was a way to rate this hostel higher than 100% I would. I've even booked my next two locations at St Christopher's hostel cause I was so pleased with every aspect.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Globetrotter

Hey there. If we could rate your review higher than 100% then we would do the same ; ) Awesome that you were inspired by your time with us to book at our other sites. We're sure that you'll enjoy each as much as you did your time with us! Don't forget to book via our own website if you are hitting up multiple destinations, as you can save 10% on each stay this way ; ) Thanks for writing and enjoy your European trip

Ånedin Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

While it was a unique experience to stay on a boat the facilities were not great and it was -4 degrees one night and our window in our cabin didn't close!! There Internet is available in common area only and considering cost of accommodation with cost of daily living expenses in Sweden (VERY HIGH) theres no kitchen or food preparing facilities.... The view from the OPEN window though was spectacular but would i stay there again? No.

• 14th Mar 2014

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Really enjoyed this hostel great location and facility would return for sure!

• 10th Mar 2014

Happy Hostel

Vienna, Austria

This is the first negative feedback I've given in my 10 consecutive hostel stays all over the world. We were put in a seperate building The Internet didn't work unless we sat in reception No common room Felt in welcome in reception Private double room had kitchen that wasn't functional and smelled like a public toilet block Room had very little heating went to the cinema in the evenings or mcdonalds as it was warmer there and at least we had free wifi couldn't wait to leave!

• 5th Mar 2014

UNITY Hostel Skopje

Skopje, Macedonia

This was BY FAR the most outstanding hostel stay!! There is not a senile category that wasn't excellent and i feel sorry for every hostel i stay in after this as NONE will live up to how great this was!! I felt like i stayed at a friends place. Spectacular facility Spectacular owner & staff!! Will go back in a heart beat!!!!

• 1st Mar 2014

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay here the location is brilliant walking distance to everything. Only issue was toilets and showers were occasionally out of order

• 24th Feb 2014

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

PERFECT location AMAZING atmosphere friendly staff LOVED IT!!

• 19th Feb 2014

One World Lodge

Cape Town, South Africa

LOVED this hostel and enjoyed our stay altogether. I can't think of a bad word to say would recommend to anyone!!!

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Globetrotter

Enjoyed the stay at this hostel staff were accommodating and helped us change rooms when the heating wasn't working and were were in the middle of a snow storm. Location was good too. Just too much cigarette smoke around for me!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Globetrotter

Small box with blanket on the floor don't expect much more than that. My partner is tall and kept hitting his head everywhere almost couldn't lay flat in the room! However the location was awesome and we were walking distance to one of the most spectacle China Towns!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Globetrotter

Absolutely loved it here! great in every way can't fault it. was snowing and the rooms were nice and warm staff were english speaking and very helpful with great tips for eating and visiting also helped a lot with transport directions. Would return in a second!

• 3rd Feb 2014

Hotel Sun`Plaza 2

Osaka, Japan

Small tiny box with blanket on the floor. If you don't smoke and want to start this is a great place to get your daily fix...having said that the location was excellent walking distance to everything and loved the city.

• 1st Feb 2014