• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7.4
20th Apr 2014

Personally I thought it was kind of a sketchy location and it was loud when I walked in, but I think that's just because everyone was using the kitchen (which was a very nice feature!). The beds were very comfortable and they even gave us towels (upon request). Only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't get wifi in my room (I had to go to the lobby area). Also I expected the bathroom to be in my room (I had a twin private), but it was right outside my room.

Thanks for posting your review. All the rooms at Isaacs are standard. For ensuite rooms we recommend you stay at our sister hostel Jacobs Inn. We only have wifi in the lobby area as we want our guests to talk to each other! Also as most of our bedrooms are dormitory we can't really have people tapping away on their computers or watching movies etc while others are trying to sleep.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Inveraray Farm Guest House, Killarney, Ireland
16th Apr 2014

Absolutely beautiful B

Travellers Inn Hostel, Krakow, Poland
7th Apr 2014

I was extremely pleased with my stay here! There was even a computer with wifi that I could use, free of charge, which was awesome because my smartphone is slightly broken and doesn't connect to wifi. There was also a kitchen and cereal all the time. In addition, my friend and I got picked up for our tour of Auschwitz directly in front of our hostel. It is very close to bus stops as well as the city center. Overall, I would totally recommend it to anyone!

RMA Accommodation, London, England
6.9
21st Mar 2014

My friend and I had some trouble getting into our room because we arrived after 10pm (we had a late flight and didn't know we had to be there at a certain time). However, once we got settled, everything went fine. The setup was unique in that we walked into one building to get to reception, and then had to walk out onto a roof to the room where we were staying, but all we really needed was a place to sleep and shower, and that's what we got!

Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
21st Feb 2014

I stayed in a mixed dorm suite. The bathroom was a little messy, but that's to be expected. Everyone had two outlets to themselves which was nice. The pillow and bed were much more comfortable than I was expecting. In addition, the location is great-quite central to the main shopping street and near lots of things to do and places to eat.