Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

The kitchen is not a kitchen.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

The room is small, look old and dirty, and The so called locker is only a cage. During my trip, I stay in 9 hostels, this is one of the worst. But the location is very good and the supermarket is just next to it. I can left my luggage after check out, but it is left unattended. The room to left luggage allow everyone to go in without notification.

• 20th Jun 2014

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

• 17th Jun 2014

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I feel comfortable to stay since there are only girls. There are enough toilet and bathroom, although it is shared by whole hostel. There is a small kitchen, but you can find all you needed. The staff is nice and passion. The bed is clean and has own shelf. I am not happy about some people talk so loud in the room during I am sleeping (around 12pm-1am), it is very annoying.

• 14th Jun 2014

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker

Lausanne, Switzerland

The kitchen is well equipped. The room is fair. The locker is outside the room, which is not convenient. It is better to have some space to hang to cloth.

• 10th Jun 2014

Youthhostel Zermatt

Zermatt, Switzerland

I only stay one night. The bed is clean and there is locker to use. The breakfast buffet is good.

• 9th Jun 2014

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

The room is old and the bed feel dirty. The bunk is short, as I sleep in lower bunk, I cannot sit on the bed and always hit my head by the bunk. The bathroom is so small and the curtain cannot prevent the water flash out. The location is not near the station, I need to go by postbus.

• 5th Jun 2014

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

It is better to have a locker in room.

• 4th Jun 2014