Location Taiwan, Gender Female, Age 28

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
27th Oct 2015

My booking was mixed up with the other girl, so I had to move in the middle of the night. Staff was very cold. Didn't even bother to introduce the hostel and the facilities at all. However, the location was unbeatable.

AirPorto Hostel, Maia, Portugal
23rd Nov 2014

Rivoli Cinema Hostel, Porto, Portugal
21st Nov 2014

Definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Location is great and staff was absolutely helpful.

5.1
8th Jun 2014

Location was good. Unfortunately that was the only good thing about this place. Staff was slow and inefficient. The check-in time was 2pm on their webpage but I waited for more than 2 hours and finally checked in at 4:30pm. The ceiling of the shower was covered by mold. Two girls of my dorm room requested to change room. And for my last morning, I woke up and found a guy slept in our room that night even though it was a female dorm. Some girl clearly brought this guy back. Felt upset and unsafe.

Woodah Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
24th May 2014

Instead a bed, I think we should really call it a "hole." I needed to use a stool to reach my bed because it was so high and there was no ladder. And one morning, I woke up found that the stool I used to get in was taken away. I spend quite a while to get down. The staff was nice and helpful. Security was only okay because the staff left by 10pm and there were people who weren't travelers hanging out at the common area.

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
18th May 2014

I absolutely love this hostel! This is actually my second time staying here. Even though it's located in the center of red light district, this place is very safe. The staff are always very helpful. I bothered them a few times for hot water, recommendations for tourist spots and for the last day, a takeaway breakfast. They fulfilled all my requests. I would definitely go there again!

Hostel Uppelink Ghent, Gent, Belgium
24th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The building itself was gorgeous, so was Ghent. It was relaxing just sitting in the lounge and looking out the windows. Would have been better if there were more plugs in the rooms. All the rest were just great.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
6.6
23rd Apr 2014

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
6.3
22nd Apr 2014

A bit far from city center. The shower was difficult to operate since it stops automatically every 10 seconds. Not enough toilets. And the hostel looked like it was under some renovation. While we stayed there, it was rather unpleasant since there were a few girls arguing outside our dorm room at 5 am. We were all waken up by that since the door was barely soundproof. Honestly, I would not want to stay there again.

King Kong Hostel Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
21st Apr 2014

Overall, I loved this hostel. Just one small thing, I booked room 308 because I wanted to have some privacy for two people. However, this "room" was just an attic inside of another room and separated by a curtain. This should be clarified in the website. However, I loved the attic (or loft?), so there was no problem for me at all.

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
18th Apr 2014

We were very lucky to be there on Good Friday just before Easter. Since this is a Christian Hostel, we were offered free dinner. It was quite good. Staffs were very nice and friendly. Stamps and postcards were both available at the hostel, which was very convenient for us. I stayed in the female dorm for four. Nothing to complain. PS. There is no kitchen, just a microwave. However, they have a small café providing relatively cheap meals, so that was not a problem at all.

Aivengo Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
16th Apr 2014

The location is great. However, the hostel is a bit old. There is no lounge area. I stayed in the female dorm and the shower was a bit crowded in the morning since there were more than 8 of us but just one shower. My bed was not close to any plugs. The staff was very kind and friendly.

• Taiwan, All Female Group, 25-30
Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
8.0
20th Feb 2014

The location was nice, quite close to the main street. However, we would advise you to travel light since the hostel is kind of on the hill and it would be difficult to drag a bit luggage on the tiny sidewalks. Breakfast was included in the price, which was a real good value for money. I stayed in the four people dorm. Our beds were in the upper floor in the room and the stairs was a bit steep. I actually tripped a couple time. Overall, I would recommend this hostel to a traveler.

Hello, You are right, marseille can be quite exhausting as it is made of a lot of hills! I'm glad you enjoyed your stayed all the same! Thank you for your comment and hopefully we'll see you again here! Vertigo Team

Pop' Hostel, Avignon, France
8.0
16th Feb 2014

The kitchen was a bit too simple. We would suggest to have a kettle at each floor. We stayed on the 4th floor and it was a bit inconvenient for us to have to go down to the first floor for some hot water.