• USA, Couple, 18-24
Hostal Navas 14, Granada, Spain
10th Mar 2014

The location was on a busy street with many bars and restaurants. The room we shared had two small little balconies to look out over the street and to let in a lot of warm sunlight. It's a good hostel for young people or for older people in my opinion! It was really nice that they came in and made our bed every morning and emptied our trash can. This made it feel like we were in a hotel! I would recommend this hostel to friends or family who want to be right in the center of the city!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
21st Feb 2014

I really appreciated that the staff (Sophie especially) was so good with helping me and my guest! We are both vegetarians and she knew exactly the bars that would be good for us! She helped us navigate the city and gave us plenty of ideas anddd marked them on the map. I also really liked the giant lockers. I assumed I'd be carrying my backpack all weekend- it was a nice surprise to not have to!