Loved this hostel!! the staff are very nice and warm, they help me a lot!! And the food in the restaurant was really good!! I totally recommend this hostel to all the travelers!

Dear friend, I am happy you had a great time here. As the mediation between you and this city, we always are willing to give you all the information we know and try our best to make you feel easy to get used to this new environment.

Nova Traveller's Lodge

Chengdu, China

Excellent hostel!! the staff are really nice and they explain very well how to get to different places. We spend a good time there!! :D

Dear, Glad to see yr good review, and we are much obliged for that. All of us wish ti see u again in Chengdu or somewhere else. Hope u and yr partner have a wonderful and unforgettable experience in China. Kind Regards, Olivia

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

I had a good time in this hostel, the staff are really friendly and help me a lot. The food in the restaurant are really good, I was so grateful to have a nice breakfast every morning, it's not included, but the prices are reasonable.

• 30th Apr 2014