7.7
21st Mar 2014

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites, Budapest, Hungary
3rd Mar 2014

I was only there for one night, but the staff were all very nice and helpful! The room was very big and the bed was comfy too. Overall, I had a very stay and would go back!

Equity Point London, London, England
8.0
9th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Equity Point! The facilities were clean, the beds were comfy and the staff were very accommodating-- especially considering that we had to check out at the crack of dawn. Because we couldn't eat breakfast, they fave us some juice and something small to eat to go! The bathroom was quite small, but you can make it work. I would stay there again!

Pride of Paddington, London, England
7.4
7th Feb 2014

Overall my stay here was fine. The staff were very nice and the bar/restaurant downstairs was great! The room was a bit hot and my things fit in the lockers, though I think that could have been a bit bigger and sturdier. Those are very small complaints though. Overall, great stay!