• England, Male, 25-30
Heart of Gold Hostel, Berlin, Germany
28th Jul 2016

I enjoyed staying here, met some great people and overall thought it was a nice hostel. Good sized bar, nice courtyard, decent beds and great showers and the location was perfect, just 10 minutes walk to museum island, very central. Minor cons were there was no electricity socket near my bed (I don't like to leave my phone unattended) and the wifi barely reached my dorm. It was also very hot at night, but I am used to hostels in Asia with air-con and I've heard most don't have this in Europe.

Udai NIwas Hotel, Udaipur, India
12th Apr 2014

Very good location near to main sights in Udaipur, easy to find and many shops cafes and sights within walking distance. Nice, comfortable room, good tv and air con, coloured glass windows were a nice touch. Good indian food on rooftop resturaunt, great views of the city. Staff were helpful. Can be kind of noisy, the windows and doors let sound in. The people on our floor were very noisy but thats not the hotels fault. Overall definitely recommend staying here.

Krishna Palace, Jaipur, India
9th Apr 2014

Really nice hotel, best room we had anywhere for that price. Loved how spacious it was and the traditional styling. Food was great also and the staff were very helpful. Not too far away from the pink city and in a fairly quiet street which I appreciated. Would definitely stay again!

Hotel Rashmi, Agra, India
8th Apr 2014

We stayed for one night, the room was comfortable, good A/C, the resturaunt on the 2nd floor was nice, it's open air and overlooks the street. Excellent location for seeing the Taj Mahal, the ticket office and one of the entrances to the Taj complex are on the same road as the hotel and its very easy to get there. Also thanks to the staff for coming to our room twice to evict a lizard from our bathroom, my girlfriend really hates them!