Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel met our needs of being a cheap, safe hostel for our visit. My biggest complaint was the location because it was a little bit of a walk to the main areas of town, but it wasn't too far at all. Most things were walking distance for us.

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had pretty low expectations going in, but I didn't have a problem at all. There were a lot of beds crammed into each room but it didn't really feel claustraphobic. My biggest complaint was how poorly the internet worked. The location was excellent though. It was worth it for my friend and I because we only had 2 days in Amsterdam and the location was convenient and the price was super low so it met our needs.

Hostel Lozanni

Athens, Greece

It served me fine for a night in between flights but it felt kind of sketch and smelled of smoke

Pension Stella

Santorini, Greece

It was perfect. George and Stella are literally the nicest. They helped us to make our trip to Santorini truly fabulous.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

The location was absolutely perfect for us and the staff were super friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel for someone looking to enjoy some time in Athens.

Easy Bed Hostel

Pompei, Italy

The city of Pompei itself isn't hopping but the hostel was right near the ruins. Also breakfast in the morning was delicious and the rooms were nice. I would recommend this hostel to a friend.

• 7th Mar 2014