6.0
13th Jun 2014

Not good for solo travellers. Decent spot for groups. Staff in hostel were completely uninterested, two didn't even say hello back to me when I was dealing with them. The hostel bar is a full pub, hence it's very hard to meet people. Staff here were also cold and at one point rude. My order was mixed up on two separate occasions I ate there. Bathrooms very clean but guests' half full pint glasses weren't taken from rooms after leaving. Not deserving of the 100pc they keep emailing & asking for.

We're really sorry to hear those words. We do what we can to make sure our guests are having a good time while staying with us. That's why there's free dinners and pub crawls organised every night. Also all of our guests wear wristbands so it's easy to recognize that they are all staying in our hostel. We wish you had better experience from your stay in Krakow.

Adam&Eva Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
10th Jun 2014

Adam and Eva's is clean, modern, airy and bright. Each bed has a curtain for privacy and a separate light and power point which was great. Wifi was strong in the bedroom. Shower always hot and powerful. Towels provided for free. Kitchen great. The only downside was the atmosphere. There are sofas in the reception but it's not very comfy or cosy. Similarly no one was hanging out in the kitchen either. I got lucky as a solo traveller and ate with my roommates but it's the luck of the draw.

Big Fish Budapest Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
6th Jun 2014

Staff were wonderful (a special mention to Dan, Katherine and Dorka). Place was always clean and had a great atmosphere. Good for solo travellers because common room is cosy and it's easy to get chatting to people. Wifi not brilliant in my room (down the back) but v strong elsewhere. Powerful hot showers and good kitchen facilities.

Hostel Majdas, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
31st May 2014

A wonderful and homely hostel. Bata's tour was excellent, as was Majdas' breakfast every morning. I would have no problem in recommending this place to anyone who visits Mostar.

Earthers Hostel, Hvar, Croatia
27th May 2014

After I've finished travelling, I have a feeling I'm going to look back on Earthers and remember it as my "happy place". Stay here.

Adriatic Hostel, Split, Croatia
24th May 2014

Wonderful staff. Great location. Not an amazing communal atmosphere but it ticked the other boxes. Overall, a nice hostel in Split.

Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia
21st May 2014

Marco is a star, he's so helpful and welcoming. The location is STUNNING, right in Pile Bay. Clean and comfortable. Wifi strong, shower amazing. Will definitely recommend to friends.

Hostel Des Artistes, Rome, Italy
7.4
18th May 2014

Rooms clean and comfortable. Wifi should be free. You have to pay per device for usage. Worst shower experience of entire trip, NO water pressure.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
Soggiorno Primavera, Florence, Italy
11th May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. Clean, comfortable accommodation close to the train station. Massimo and Marissa are a delight. Extremely helpful. They went above and beyond to accommodate us, even providing alternative accommodation when we wanted to extend our stay and the hostel was full. Would definitely stay again.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
8.0
27th Apr 2014

Only stayed for one night. It was fine. The place is quite big so there's a bit of a conveyor belt feel to it. Seemed to have a good party atmosphere in the bar.

Riverside Lodge Berlin, Berlin, Germany
22nd Apr 2014

Enrico is a star. Makes you feel at home straight away, as does Theresa. Rooms are comfy and clean. When you get there, Enrico sits you down and gives you a run down of all the areas in Berlin, including his beloved Kreuzberg, by far the best neighbourhood I've stayed in. His restaurant recommendations are second to none. Take his advice! Bad point: there needs to be some sort of rule about noise at night, woken up both nights by young guys coming in drunk and playing LOUD house music.

6.3
18th Apr 2014

Overpriced. Zero atmosphere. Staff are okay, seem disinterested (except the Brazilian guy, v nice). Rooms clean and very trendy, but was given a bunk in middle of room with no safety bars on either side. Could fall out. Got moved and told I was "lucky" because they were fully booked. It's unsafe. Another guest got the bunk and was moved while I was there. Breakfast was busy, not enough seats any time I was there. Beer is €3.80 for a bottle (!!) and you're not allowed to bring in your own.

Thanks for your comments about THE LOFT. As you may know, we are always striving to improve our services so your comments are very important to us. The Loft Team

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach, Nice, France
7.7
15th Apr 2014

Fine hostel. Atmosphere lacking because there's no comfy chill out area. Garden furniture isn't very welcoming. Very clean. Printed for free. V close to train station and waterfront. Supermarket downstairs is great. Extra blanket needed for bed, cold at night. Fridge in room very handy. Also individual sockets and lights at bed very good.

Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
9th Apr 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. I probably judged it too quickly. I picked it because of the reviews about it being quieter and good for solo travellers. On my first night there, there were two guys drinking in the bedroom which wasn't cool. But my subsequent nights were great. The kitchen is brilliant. The beds are comfy. The shower is powerful (I was a little put off about showering alongside other people's toothbrushes!) but it was all great for the price. Ana and Ericky are fantastic.

La Banda Rooftop Hostel, Seville, Spain
1st Apr 2014

This is how hostels should be run. It was my first stop on a three month trip and everywhere else pales in comparison. It's run by four young enthusiastic friendly guys,the rest of the staff are also great. Family dinners every night for €6 - delicious and so much fun Beers/soft drinks €1 - you can't go wrong The location is excellent, wifi is strong, rooftop bar is fab, place is spotless. Lockers provided too. Shower was great. You need to stay here, this review doesn't do it justice