B&B Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I know I put all excellent, but I really was that impressed with the hotel. The staff bent over backwards to help us plan out trips to Sa Pa and Halong Bay. Our flight was delayed for 2.5 hours so we didn't get to the hotel until after nine and the night guy sat with us until just after midnight helping us plan. He even offered us instant noodles since the restaurant was closed and we hadn't eaten dinner. They let us keep our bags there for our side trips and the breakfast, included, is SO good!

Dear Guests. Warmest greeting from B & B Hanoi Hostel ! On the behalf of the Management of B&B Hanoi Hostel, thank you so much for your valuable time to share the great comment on the site of Hostelworld.com and special thank you for your choosing to stayed in our hostel. We are very happy to know that, our service is meeting your expectation ! We ensure to maintain our hostel' service and make sure all of the Guest will have a great time and enjoy to stay in our Hostel. Hope you are well.

Zostel Jaipur Hostel

Jaipur, India

Great hostel with wonderful staff! Clean, good all you can eat breakfast (70R), quick tuk tuk ride from major sites. The staff was the best part. They were all helpful and friendly. One of the guys drew a map for my tuk tuk so I'd make sure and get to the right spot. They looked up anything they didn't know. Again, super friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend!

Hi Jana! We're so glad to have received such a wonderful review and rating from your side! We love people who are passionate about travel, and we know that our guests are exactly that. In fact, you are our friend first rather than a guest! If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve the Zostel experience, then do drop us a line! We hope our paths cross soon, and we hope you'll stay at our other Zostels :) Cheers! Zostel

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Such a great hostel! The staff is super friendly and helpful. There's always something going on at night, whether it's a cooking class, a tour of the city or a movie in the restaurant upstairs. The crowd is great also and it's a good place to get trekking tips if that's what you're planning on doing. Really great hostel. Just outside Thamel. Good location. Friendly employees. If I make it back to Nepal, that's where I'll stay!