The Stumble Inn

Lagos, Portugal

This is my favourite hostel I have stayed in throughout my travels! I can't speak highly enough of Stumble Inn. The staff are amazing, the will do anything to help you and really make you feel like you are at home. The hostel was clean and had everything you needed. I didn't have any problems at this hostel besides a cold shower once. This is the best hostel in Europe let alone Lagos. I can't recommend this place enough! I LOVE STUMBLE INN! :)

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel, stay here. Only downside is it is 10 mins walk from la rambla other than that its perfect.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I thought this hostel was alright. Has a good bar downstairs and is clean but for some reason lacks atmnosphere.

PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel

Berlin, Germany

It was full of school groups. The bar was mundane and boring. No kitchen. One of the staff members was a legend at reception. No atmosphere. Lucky we made our own fun in berlin. I wouldnt really call this place a backpackers.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I think this hostel is the best out of the greg and tom chain. the beds are really comfy and the hostel has a real home feeling. amazing location and the reception are amazing. stay here, if you dont want to be disturbed by young party animals.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The staff were great. There isnt enough toilets and washing facilities fr the amount of people stayng and one of them sometimes stank really bad.. overall the hostel was very clean. I probably wouldnt stay here again but only because its a party hostel and i dont think it works in poland.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was great! The staff made you feel welcome and helped out wherever possible which was the main reason I loved this hostel. They do a free dinner a few times a week which is good! They have all the facilities you need. The only downside is that it's in Prague :) But if you have to go to Prague definitely stay here!

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

The hostel was really nice, it's set out like no other hostel I have stayed in and provides a real homely feel! It's perfect for its location and if your looking to kick back and relax you should stay here! Reception is really helpful too when you can find them :). I definitely recommend this place!

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is really cool! The building that you stay in is one of a kind and really beautiful! It's an awesome hostel if you want to party although it also caters for people that want to relax aswell as they impose a no noise curfew.. The staff were axing and went out of there way to make sure you were having a good time and making sure you experience whats on offer in Budapest! Only thing I can see as a negative was the showers. But they are fine to use just not the best! STAY HERE!!

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The staff were nice and helpful and the people that work there are cool. The beds are clean and showers are good! Although for some reason the hostel had no atmosphere and wasn't very comfortable. They didn't really have anything going on or planned which was a shame. It's in a good location but I probably wouldn't stay at the dictionary next time around.

Thanks for your review, and we're sorry to hear you wouldn't want to stay with us again. We will take your feedback on board and hopefully next time you are in London we will have so much going on we will catch your eye again ;)