Clink78

Best Hostel I have stayed at in England. The staff were awesome, the rooms were neat, breakfast was great and they had a multitude of facilities. The Hostel is great for partying with an awesome bar downstairs, they get the guests involved with Trivia nights, movie nights, etc AND the setting was incredibly creative, having turned an old court house into a hostel (with an additional option of hiring a prison cell as a private room.. LOVE IT). also, the location was stupendous. Overall, 5 stars!

• 20th Mar 2014

Hello there! Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you again should you return to London :) Kind regards, Clink Team

Very unique and independent setup. There is no reception. Staff show you around on the first day, give you the keys and leave you to it. I really liked that idea as it doesn't feel like reception is always there and it feels more like a house. Everything was very clean, free breakfast was very good and the people residing there were nice. Fast internet and nice rooms. Overall, I was very happy. A few little things that could be improved but they are too small to bother mentioning.

• 14th Mar 2014

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Very clean, cosy and friendly hostel! One of the best ones I have stayed at. Staff were very friendly and the overall vibe was great! Will definitely recommend to fellow travelers.

• 12th Mar 2014

We love to hear that!! :) Can't wait to see you next time you are in London!

Hyde Park Hostel

Firstly- the staff on the desk look like they just walked out of a funeral. The girl serving me had terrible customer service. Like as though she was doing me a favour. The Hostel overall looks run down. Like a prison. The room looks like it is falling apart, the toilets stank, the shower stank, the kitchen even stank. The energies are dull & it's full of long term junkies. On top of that they have the nerve to charge 2 pounds for one hour of slow wifi. There is nothing good about this hostel.

• 10th Mar 2014