Reviews: Zfichmanklein9197

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Nikola is a fantastic hostel owner. His dedication to being the top hostel in Kotor is what makes Old Town Hostel such a pleasant place to stay. The attention to detail such as the night lights in the beds, the curtains, and the location make it the best hostel to stay at in Kotor.

Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Hi 5 Partyish Hostel is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are more than willing to assist you in booking a tour, signing you up for a boat cruise, or help you in whatever your problem may be. Awesome events are scheduled every night and the ownership couldn't be better. They truly care about helping people have fun but doing so in an environment where everyone feels comfortable being themselves.

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

There are many hostels in the same area as Cheers. What makes it unique is the bar, the dog, and the breakfast. Even if you don't drink check out the bar on the 4th floor. There's a spectacular view of the Hagia Sofia. It's lit up at night and feels like you can reach out and touch it. The dog is a symbol of the atmosphere of the hostel. It's has a laid back, friendly vibe. I've never had a better breakfast at a hostel. The fruit they prepare is fresh and delicious!

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed at Sant Jordi Alberg for one night in Feb. 2014. I was looking for a party hostel to sample Barcelona's nightlife and I was not disappointed. We started drinking jungle juice at the hostel went to a number of bars and clubs with a huge group of people. I stayed in a 10 person room, got back at 4am, and was the first person back...crazy.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Madrid in Feb. is beautiful. Most of the other reviews note how centrally located 360 hostel is located in Madrid and I have to agree. It's right up the street from plaza del Sol and a short walk to famous museums, tours, and anything else you might want to do. The staff were fantastic people to hang out with and get to know. I highly recommend staying here.