Location: Ecuador, Gender: Male, Age: 38

Hostal Jhomana

Quito, Ecuador

St Christopher's Village

By far my favorite hostel in London.

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope you come back soon Many Thanks St Chris Team

no comments.

Hostel Green Mazovia

Warsaw, Poland

Earl Howe Backpackers

Nottingham, England

The location is not the best but it's not too bad either, you get to the city centre after a 10 minutes walk. The problem are the mattresses, they're very old and uncomfortable. It's like sleeping on the floor.

New Cross Inn Hostel

The beds were terrible, I could feel all the springs on my back.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Excellent service!!

Hotel La Madeleine

Brussels, Belgium

Fantastic!!

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

This is one of the best hostels I've ever been in.

the air conditioners suck, they're supposed to be new but the rooms are awfully hot.

I was very surprised to see your review, since you did not stay with us. You forgot to mention that although we have a no-money back policy that the staff was so helpful that we even returned your money. We also did not charge you the min 1 night stay for all cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance. I will be contacting our booking agent to revisit that issue. Since you feel that you have a right to write a false review, I feel it is our right to enforce our hotel policies. It is unfortunate that we were not able to meet your travel needs. However our air-conditioners are new. You were given the option to stay in one of our largest rooms however, with our hot weather it does take some time to reach optimum cooling level. You were also shown other rooms to choose from. We are sorry your experience was an unpleasant one we hope you still enjoyed your Miami stay.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

The only thing which is important and the hostel doesn t have is a laundry room.