Linda and Andy were so kind! They made us feel right at home. We decided to walk to Lough Eske and they lent us raincoats and umbrellas because it was supposed to rain (and it did- we were happy to stay dry.) The hostel is just outside of town (in a lovely spot) and is cozy and VERY clean. Far and away the cleanest hostel I've seen, actually. Very economical and has everything a traveler could need and more.

• 17th May 2014

Savoy Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Brand new hostel; everything is brand new and very clean! It's nice that all of the rooms are ensuite and breakfast was great (and is served until 11). Lots of comfy furniture in the common room which is on a separate floor from the rooms so people can socialize in the evening without annoying those who want to sleep. Located very close to Eyre Square.

• 15th May 2014

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel has everything one could look for and is very well located. It's absolutely huge which takes away from the cozy hostel feel I tend to prefer but there are plenty of opportunities to meet fellow travelers. Breakfast was very good compared to other hostel offerings.

Thanks for your review. We are delighted you were happy with our hostel.

Roger's House

San Sebastian, Spain

This is a great hostel with the best staff ever! Very fun and laid back atmosphere, super clean and perfectly located in an area with plenty of great pintxos and super close to the beach.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Great place to meet people and VERY clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Right in the city center and has a fairly useful kitchen (I would have loved to be able to find a can opener but the knives were all right and I was able to put together a nice meal). They sell a variety of Belgian beers and all the lounge spaces are closed at night (after 11:30) which keeps things nice and quiet for those who'd like to sleep. I had a lovely time here.

Rambutan Guesthouse

Granada, Spain

Everything about this hostel is fantastic! The location is wonderful (with gorgeous views of the Alhambra), the staff are warm and helpful, rooms are clean and comfortable, and it's easy to meet people. The place has a lot of character and really made me feel at home in Granada.

• 17th Apr 2014

Al-Andalus Hostel

Granada, Spain

The hostel looked like a luxury hotel. Wifi only works in the lobby and the atmosphere wasn't very conducive to meeting other travelers. Centrally located. One very snippy staff member (the owner, I believe). Weirdest part: there's no way to keep the water in the showers and since the bathrooms are attached to the dorms the rooms can become rather like lakes. I came home in the evening to a very wet pack and a deep puddle to trudge through to get to my bunk.

• 16th Apr 2014

Summer Cadiz

Cadiz, Spain

A nice building and fairly clean and well-located. Not the best for meeting other travelers but it's a solid place to stay and they offer walking tours every day.

• 13th Apr 2014

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Everything here was fantastic! The staff were welcoming, friendly, and helpful and the hostel just felt like a great place to be. It had everything a traveler could possibly hope to find and there were plenty of great opportunities to meet others in the cozy lounge, terrace, and garden.

• 11th Apr 2014

Art City Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

A little hard to find as it is so small, but it is inexpensive and has a nice kitchen and friendly staff. There is a charge to use the lockers (only 1€ though) and you must pay a 10€ key deposit so be sure to bring enough cash! Not the cleanest bathrooms I've ever seen but not offensive either and the water pressure in the showers is great.

• 7th Mar 2014

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The people we met at the hostel were great, and it had everything we could possibly have wanted, all included in the price we paid for the dorm.