Location USA, Age 24

Smart City Hostel by Safestay, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.4
27th Apr 2014

The floors were unbearably creaky and loud. The bathroom wasn't cleaned. The beds were not made either. The location is great for wandering around the city though.

Euro Hostel Liverpool, Liverpool, England
24th Apr 2014

The prices are great and it feels like you are staying in a hotel. The beds are nice and comfortable. Everything is very clean and modern. The only sad part is that is it right next to a club that play obnoxiously loud music until around 1 am, but the front desk has complimentary ear plugs for you.

HI As we are a 5* hostel, we try and keep the standard as high as possible.comfy beds, en-suits, clean rooms and so on..! We are unlucky with the noise, but being so central it's just the downside . Especially being on Mathew Street where it has great energetic atmosphere! Team Hoax

5.1
20th Apr 2014

Very overpriced in my opinion. I have been to summer camps that were nicer. The locker took many tries to open with the key. The shower was called the torture device in my group because the water goes from scolding hot to freezing cold and there isn't anyway to fix it. You have to walk quite a ways to get to hostel and ride on the subway for around 30 minutes to get to places in London.

17th Apr 2014

Loved staying here. It felt like a hotel. The rooms were very new and modern. The only sad part is that you can only get wifi in the downstairs lounge area, the lounge area is very large and comfortable however. Very clean. I like the fact that the beds have curtains and you can have privacy. It is a very short walk from the subway and close to attractions.

6.9
17th Apr 2014

The location is a bit far from attractions. The shower makes you push the button to keep it on every thirty seconds, which I was not fond of. I was disappointed at how different the hostel looks in the photos compared to real life and I felt like it wasn't as nice. I was also disappointed because of how much we had to pay to stay there.