• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Passenger Ship Maria Alberta, Amsterdam, Netherlands
19th Apr 2014

Absolutely LOVED this hotel boat! Hands down one of the best decisions I've made travelling abroad. The couple who owns the boat are very sweet and funny. While the room was a bit cramped, it was to be expected. I mean, it's a boat! Breakfast was absolutely wonderful. Homemade crepes with Nutella and jams, meats, cheeses, scones. Juices and milk. The works. I would DEFINITELY stay here again! About a fifteen minute walk from everything. Really, I highly recommend. Stay here, you won't regret it.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
6.3
23rd Feb 2014

My experience was subpar at Abbey Court. I did not feel extremely safe compared to other hostel experiences. It may have been the other occupants rather than the hostel itself, but I got a very disconcerting vibe from the place. I did not feel comfortable. The showers were nice and the beds were nice and clean. The staff was helpful, as well. However be warned that the "free wifi" is only in one room, and it is very spotty. Didn't work for us all weekend. 3 out of 5 in my opinion.

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review us. It is unfortunate you felt uncomfortable during your stay and we apologise for this. Had you brought the problem to our attention while you were here - we would have moved your room. However, we will generally not let people in who we think would make other guests uncomfortable. Our wifi provider has now been changed and is working well. Many thanks, The Management

• USA, Female, 18-24
Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
21st Feb 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I felt extremely SAFE at this hostel. Although my group stayed with one stranger, we still felt safe and secure inside our room. It was like staying at a really nice hotel. The bathrooms were spacious and there were plenty of showers and toilets. The WIFI and free printing was an added bonus! The breakfast was perfectly adequate, nothing fancy. Free luggage storage, access to blow dryers, hair straighteners, etc. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!