Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was beautiful and the location was great!!! The one issue was there was just 1 women's toilet for the whole area where our room was. The hostel was bright, clean, and the staff was so friendly.

• 11th Apr 2014

Villa Manos

Santorini, Greece

This is a family run and owned place and the family was so sweet!!! They drove me to catch up with my friends for free and went out of the way to help us out! They even took a picture with me and my friends the last night and gave us wine. They made me feel so at home and the rooms were clean as well. It is a little out of the way from the "picturesque" Santorini but it was n mazing value for your money and the pool was nice as well. It is very close to the airport.

• 10th Apr 2014

5 Terre Casanova Castello

Cinque Terre, Italy

Staying here was so much fun!! The location is amazing and the place was very roomy for 5 college women. It was so nice to have a kitchen and washing machine to use. The one thing is while the owner is so nice and sweet, he speaks very little english. Also there is no Wifi which is to be expected but still was a downfall. I would stay here a million times again though because it was so comfortable and the location was great!