Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great atmosphere. It is located in one of the best areas of Porto with night clubs, flee market, street food and cafes. Great and very helpful staff and very reasonable prices. Recommend it to anyone going to Porto!!! Also it is very easy to reach the main sights .The hostel itself is clean as well as friendly and I felt very comfortable and safe. I will definately come back. Thanx guys ;-) Diogo, Ana and Joao are the best

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. Wonderful atmosphere with very helpful staff, specially Valentina and Sophie..Very clean and everything felt very safe. Would definitely come here again. ;-)

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Everything was perfect, I was very pleasantly surprised by just how clean and up kept the hostel was and the overall experience was something I honestly had never seen in a hostel . Definitely my favorite place that I have ever stayed in; the staff is incredibly friendly and warm , specially Pablo, Aija, Valentina and the barman Marcos..you should try his amazing mojitos ;-) I would come back and recommend it to anyone.