Location Japan, Gender Male, Age 33

Paisa City Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
11th Jun 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights. The hostel is located really close to the metro station and main street. Security is good and kitchen bathroom is clean. The house keeper lady worked very hard. The only thing which I don't like is the free breakfast is not on time. So we had to wait. Apart from that this place is great. The staffs are friendly, wifi is very strong, there is nice TV room with hammock. I strongly recommend this place. It's worth visiting.

Thanks for stay with us, we hope to see you soon, and sorry for the breakfast time. big hug.

5.1
15th Apr 2014

When I got there there was no receptionist so we have to wait for 1 hour. The bed is very old and make laud noise when people go up the top.

Che Lagarto Hostel Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
6.9
17th Mar 2014

The facility and breakfast are great. Sadly the bathroom is really messy.

El Guembe Hostel House, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
5.7
9th Mar 2014

There was no English speaker at the front fesk and it took time to check in. There is no security locker and no key for room. Free breakfast is not as good as other hostels. There were lots of mosquitos in my room so I couldn't sleep well...

Klein Hostel, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
8th Mar 2014

一泊だけしましたが、とても居心地が良かったです。フレンドリーなスタッフと綺麗なホステル。フリーブレックファストも充実してます。長距離バスから歩けますが2キロほどあります。フリーのピックアップサービスがあるので、事前に連絡してみて下さい。

• Japan, Male, 25-30
Downtown Washington Hostel, Washington DC, USA
12th Feb 2014

I stayed for 2 days at this hostel. The staffs are very friendly and kind. They helped me a lot. One of the staff made us the drink and cookies which are so good, I really enjoyed staying with them. If I have a chance to come back I will definitely choose here. Thanks.