Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

I loved this hostel. They ran great tours to the Li River and the Dragon Terraces. The food was very good and the beer and baidjo were cheap. The best part was the staff. Monica and the rest of the Wada girls were super friendly, professional, and just plain fun to hang around. You should come to Wada!

This hostel was recommended to me by a friend and I'm glad that I listened. It was a chill place to hang out, was close to sites, and the staff was amazing. I will definitely stay here again.

Hi Kevin~ Thanks for your great review, it definitely motivates us to do job better! We all will miss you, welcome back to Mix Hostel at your convenience.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

This hostel came highly recommended to me. I am glad that I listened. The location was in the old city and was close to most sights that I anted to see. Also, the terrace on the fourth floor was amazing and was a great place to chill, drink beer, and make friends. The seal on the deal was the staff who were very friendly and helpful. So stay and make dumplings with Lei Lei.

Thank you for the high recommend to our hostel, especially for the location, the wonderful roof top garden, the atmosphere and the lovely staff, we are honored and will try our best to give you the better and more comfortable service.Welcome to hantanginn next time, all the staff and your new friends are waiting for you. Best wishes and great greetings.

I only stayed here for one night. The hostel was pretty average but I moved because it was so quiet. I am not looking for a party atmospher but, really, the place was like a library. So, if you are looking for a quiet place removed from the noise of Shanghai, this is your place. If, however, you want to be a bit closer to the city center, you should look elsewhere.

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

I had a great time at this hostel. It was located very central to metro lines and was near a lot of historical attractions. The hostel had a good atmosphere and the bar and food were both good and reasonably priced. The absolute best thing about the hostel was the friendly staff. Everyone was terrific but Candice and Simon were particularly friendly and helpful whenever I needed anything. This included restaurant recommendations, travel and tour booking, and just being friendly and chatting