Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

Great place. Ahmet is a jokester but very nice. He even convertoney at the perfect rate and buys it back! Thy offered tea and soup at times (free of charge) and really wants their guests to have a great time. Would rebook without a doubt. Wouldn't rec anything for than the 4 or 6 bed tho.

Apartments & Rooms

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location and easy to get to. Follow her directions and you'll be fine. Only down side was that wifi really didn't work all that well but probably the best on vaycay.

Apinelo Hostel

Split, Croatia

Great place, awesome location, take advantage of the toc bistro coupon they give. Super nice ppl, met some mates at the hostel too. Facilities a but weird, the bathroom is split weirdly into shower and non shower and there's only one of each. Overall amazing. Would stay again.

My Way Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Great stay for one night. Super close to train station. Police was a little racist, but maybe it was less racist in crotian but in English was very racist and the front desk was helpful but I wouldn't say friendly. Overall it was functional, clean, safe and cheap.

Great one night stay. Everything was as expected, great wifi and common space chargers. Lockers were large with Ensuite bathroom. Some if the dudes in the room smelled pretty bad and the room is quite small, but not the hostels fault. I was in a 4 make only dorm. Maybe woulda chose mixed or maybe even 6 for a larger room / more ventilation. Close to westbanhof.

Impression Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel. Someone's bday so I got multiple shots when I got there. Very welcoming and nice ppl. Great location. I miss it and will go back in a heartbeat. So much fun.

Backpackers BCN

Barcelona, Spain

Awesome. I loved the hostel. Ought next to an airport bus, the metro and close to a lot of great things. Walking distance 10 min to everything I wanted to go and bought a few train tickets for far ones but well worth it. Walking distance I bars and beach as well. Amazing people (both staff and people staying there). Made great friends there.

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

It was a great stay and great people. So nice not to have a bunkbed, have ample space, a nice bathroom, plugs for every bed, and A SAFE to put your stuff in. They professionally checked in my bags and brought it all the way up to the 5th floor. Told me lots of great things to do, where to book early, arranged a tour for me, etc. It was the best. Only weird part is, they also run a laundry service so it seemed weird at first (check in) but it totally wasn't.

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Lots of Mosquitos. Be ready! Great facilities, easy to get to be a lot of bridges, looks close but it was a 20-30 min walk from the station for me (with luggage). People were nice. Beds and shower was great. Lockers were huge.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Ended up staying with a friend and they refunded me the whole thing!

Ahoy! Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location and price, but there were a few negatives in my stay, may just be my opinion. 1) There was a baby (infant not toddler) in my room and mom + dad + crib + stroller. I felt very bad moving around, coming in late, leaving early etc because the baby was always asleep. 2) In the early mornings (2 days in a row before 7am) I could not get hot water to turn on. Also they have an interesting system where it's the showers and bathrooms are divided decreasing privacy.

We do apologies for this experience! We never really thought that someone is so crazy to book 8-bedded dorm and bring baby with them. They did not let us know in advance and because it was night arrival our heart wouldn't let us kick them out on the street with baby.

Berlin, Germany

Great place. Hard to find at first, but the try hard with a lot of signs. Right behind the Goya club. Close to lots of things and train is very easy. Met a lot of nice/easygoing and good looking guys to chat and hang out with. Would easily do it again.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's a bar! But a hostel on top. It was weird at first, but it was nice later ;) very convenient. Great place overall but based on location, it was great to see the sights but also hire noisy till 2-4 am.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Good location. Hostel was ok, was in. 6 people mix. They're quite elated about beds so it becomes first come first serve which can get awkward at times.

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Loved how there was two bathroom in a 6 ppl mixed room. With and without toilet. Helped cut down on wait time in the mornings. Great place, easy to get to.

SLO Living Hostel

Lyon, France

Great location. Would come back again easily.

Geneva Hostel

Geneva, Switzerland

Great location but everything is expensive in Geneva.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great place. Loved it. Ronan and the other staff were super helpful. Convenient location. Love Dublin.

Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

great place. friendly and easy in and out. facilities could be improved upon.