The Treehouse

Grunau im Almtal, Austria

I wish we had stayed here longer than 2 nights! One of the best places we've stayed at in nearly 4 months of backpacking Europe! The dinner and lunch was incredible

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Camping Jungfrau Holiday Park

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Hostel Hemingway

Pamplona, Spain

The wifi signal basically didn't work which has now resulted in us missing important emails and loss of accommodation/money in other countries. The room we stayed in also smelt so maybe some scented candles or sticks to help with that. Overall the staff were great and breakfast was also great! 👍

Hello Melanie, Thank you for your review. About the wifi signal, you are right, we had some problems some days before with the wifi, i´m sorry, but we´ve already changed the operator and fixed the problems. Have a nice trip!

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Everything about this hostel was great! I'd recommend this to anyone visiting Madrid!

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

YMCA Avignon

Avignon, France

YMCA hostel staff don't show control of their customers staying! We were kept up late at night and woken extremely early by young teenagers staying there. Even resulted in us having to ask the teenagers to be quiet as the staff were no where to be seen.. Internet was available but only in a common area not in the rooms.. Signs to find YMCA are terrible, they say there is signs everywhere but they aren't and one's that are displayed are in the worst positions and easily missed.

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

We asked to have a private bathroom instead of a shared one. The person who checked us in advised there wouldn't be a extra charge and when I checked out I found a extra €10 upgrade to our final payment owing. I wouldn't have minded paying the extra €10, it's the fact we were basically lied to that disappointed me most. Also in the shower there was a cord to which I gathered was a fan. To my surprise it was a distress alarm. This really needs to be labelled as an alarm NOT a fan..

Camping Jungfrau Holiday Park

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Il Gatto Zorba

La Spezia, Italy

The service at the in site restaurant for dinner was less than great. Everyone else who arrived after us were served dinner before us and we only ordered simple meals compared to theirs. Breakfast service was great and food also! The facilities for washing were less than impressive for the shear size of the site to only have 2 washers / dryers. The machine we used did a terrible job, left our clothes dripping wet and had to tumble dry them twice but still wet we had to re wash again at Florence

PLUS Camping Roma