Hotel El Estadio

La Ceiba, Honduras

As soon as I showed up, it felt like everything was about money. I had another gentleman I met along the way that decided to room with me. When the owner found out, he tried to charge us more than the room was worth. As I was sitting waiting for my ride the next day, he was talking about the cost of a taxi, and rather than letting 3 people share the cost of the taxi ride, he kept upping the cost for each person that joined. Lastly, he gave me incorrect information about busses.

• 27th Feb 2014

Latina Hostal

Leon, Nicaragua

The hostel was nice, and Paul is awesome. Friendly place, great atmosphere, and they go out of there way to make sure you have a good experience. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 26th Feb 2014

Latina Hostal

Leon, Nicaragua

Amazing place! Loved Paul.

• 25th Feb 2014

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

If you want peace and quiet when you sleep, this is not the place for you. They play loud music with the bass pumping until 11 pm. The hostel is for young party folks, so they were running around drunk making a lot of noise. It was also hot and they don't turn the air conditioning on until 10 pm. The window is broken, which was a blessing if you forgot your key, but not great for security reasons. They have two front desk guys - 1 is friendly and nice and the other is moody and not helpful.

• 13th Feb 2014