Reviews: fellgo

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Dustin Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Believe in every word between the great reviews and just ignore the French crazy guy below who gave this a 71% and said some shenanigans. Dustin is not your typical generic host. He is an unique guy and be sure that will you become a brother/sister to him so easily that you won't understand how it happened. Not only the best place I ever stayed in Seoul, but also one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. And please, pleeeeease be sure to talk with Dustin and enjoy this guy as much as possible.

B&B Pan

Jeju Island, South Korea

Good location, good services and absolutely awesome breakfast. Ask the owner for his special cookings!

Dynamic Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

I couldn't really believe in this place. So beautiful and clean. You won't regreat staying here. And yeah, the view of the 55th floor is amazing, specially at night.

Kim's House in Busan

Busan, South Korea

Good price and good services. Mr. Kim is the guy to ask trip advices to!

Nearest Guesthouse

Jeonju, South Korea

Words won't be enough to express my happiness with this hostel. Awesomely located, great bed and breakfast, all clean, good security, guests coming in and out all the time and, on that of all that, an amazing owner who will dis his best to make sure that I was enjoying my stay. Definetely will return to this one in the future.

Seoul I Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Very good. Just lacked a little more presence by the owner. But that is highly subjective.