MEININGER London Hyde Park

The hostel looked very nice on the pictures.. and the reception really looks nice. But when we got to the room it wasn't like in the pictures. It was old and smaller. The sink drain was clogged. The mattresses were terrible. Two of the toilets were clogged. The bins in the bathrooms were always full. I made a reservation in a four bed room and one night when I arrived there was a fifth bed squeezed into the room. There was barely room for our backpacks.

• 15th Apr 2014

Dear, Thanks for this honest comment. We really appreciate for all this inconvenience, Please always inform the receptionists about any maintenance issues - so we can try to fix them :-) We hope to nevertheless see you again! Kind Regards, Your MEININGER Team London

The place was not in a good shape. It looked old and dirty. I knew that we were supposed to have a shower and a sink in the bedroom (but not the toilet) when I made the reservation. But it was not a small bathroom.. it was actually a shower inside the room! That doesn't make sense in a room for three people. But it looks like they are make renovations. The breakfast was good and the location is excelent.

• 10th Apr 2014

Porto Wine Hostel

Porto, Portugal

• 8th Apr 2014

NS Hostel & Suites

Coimbra, Portugal

The room was very good, one of the best I've been in. The bed was very comfortable. The toilet was not so good because it was for men and women at the same time. The showers were in the basement floor. The shower was very good, though.

• 7th Apr 2014

We Love F. Tourists

Lisbon, Portugal

The staff is very helpful and friendly. The beds are comfortable and everything is clean. The shower is very good. The breakfast is ok. My favorite hostel so far. I recommend it!

• 6th Apr 2014

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The reception and the bathrooms look good but the room looked a bit old and dirty. The entrance of the building looks awful! The shower is great!

• 22nd Feb 2014

St Enoch Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

No safe place to keep the luggage. No hot water for most of the time in my room!!! Bad smell and looked old.

• 21st Feb 2014