Reviews: ionslayers_1

Location South Korea, Gender Male, Age 25

Guest House ODORI, Osaka, Japan
27th Feb 2014

First of all, staffs there are so kind and nice people to stay with. Also, someone who plans to look around Osaka can start from Tennouji and use either Tanimachi Line or Midosuji Line easily from there. One thing to be careful is that those you hold Kansai Surruto Pass or Osaka Shuyu Pass cannot use Bishoen Station, which is closest to the Odori. Other wise, fast Wi-Fi, nice shower room, and house that seems to be normal house in Osaka would welcome people warmly.

Guesthouse Bon, Kyoto, Japan
26th Feb 2014

Although it was hard to find there since I was bit late, all other things there could've pay it all back. If there is some who would like to feel the real Kyoto life, I definitely recommends here. One thing to think of that is someone who aren't used to narrow place might have a slight trouble here. Plus, the staff there was one of the best I have ever seen. Nice, kind, english ability, and reasonable.

23rd Feb 2014

It was fairly nice staying there. It is good place to look around Tokyo starting from Sensouji, and use all other Tokyo's subways and railways. One thing that I didn't like was that I had some trouble using Wi-fi in my room. Perhaps it was because my room was at the end of the floor, but when I opened the door, everybody in the room could use Wi-fi network. Except that, it was nice staying there.