Cecil Hotel

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

The showers are bizarre. The are for male and female with about 7 showers that are separated by a wall, but there is only a curtain to stop people to see you. I didn't like to shower there because it didn't feel safe. You have to push a string for the water to fall FOR ENTIRE SHOWER. I though that was very inconvenient. They have a bar downstairs and the atmosphere is good.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed there for only one night and I basically went there only to sleep. I think that for this purpose it's a good hostel. Hostels in Amsterdam are very expensive, so if you book with time, you will get a more central and cheaper hostel. They have free breakfast and a happy hour that you pay only one of the two drinks they give you.

Hi, Thanks for your review! See you again next time you're visiting Amsterdam with your friends? Greetings, Hans Brinker

A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Berlin, Germany

This hostel is huge. When I walked in the lobby I was impressed with the number of people there. I only stayed there for one night but I think it's a good place to stay. The wi-fi is only free in the lobby and if you want to have some internet in your room you will have to pay. They have outside lockers there. It is very near the Berlin HBF (train station)..about 10 min walk in a safe neighborhood. I would recommend it.

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Staff is great and the facilities too. The location is good and just a 15 min walk from the bus/train station. Toilets and showers are good too. Good environment.

A Wild Elephants Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

This hostel is crazy (but a good crazy). Staff is very nice and they will organize a pub crawl or something to bring everybody together. Toilet is ok and beds too. Is a small hostel but the location is very strategic. I think it is worth the money.

Ritchie's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Not very clean. To get to my room I had to face a lot of stairs (if you have big luggage that will be exhausting). Not very safe because a guy who was NOT checked in was sleeping in a couch near my room. He did not had a key, but he kept disturbing people inside the room to open the door to recharge his phone and use the toilet. Lockers and breakfast were good!!

McLays Guest House

Glasgow, Scotland

Muito bem localizado. Poucos minutos de caminhada agradável até a estação Glasgow Central. O quarto estava limpo e bem arrumado. Adorei! Super recomendo.