Reviews: LHimmelmann3206

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

There's a reason this is the most popular place to stay in Amsterdam. The location couldn't be better. We had a private, which I would totally recommend.

Da Luciano

Cinque Terre, Italy

The owner was a lot of fun and the staff was great. That said, this isn't really a hostel so be prepared as you're really just renting a room in someone's house. They said there would be wi-fi, but there isn't. The wifi is actually only available at their office and only during their opening hours, so be prepared to be completely cut off from the outside world. The view from the room is incredible and the room itself is clean and (get ready) has AC which is fantastic.

Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

We had a private room. It was so incredibly hot in this hostel (Florence is scorching during the summer) and there was no AC. I slept on the tile floor to cool off, while my roommate slept in the bed. She got bedbugs, I didn't.

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker

Lausanne, Switzerland

I cant' say enough positive things about this incredible hostel. It's clean, the staff is wonderful, location is great, and the windows from the rooms open up to the most incredible view of the lake and the mountains. Fantastic place!

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

This place was great. We had a private and it was clean, spacious, and hard a darling little balcony. I can't speak for the mixed dorms. Great location too.

Beautiful hostel and great location to hop on the Underground. The mixed dorm was an experience worth missing.