It was the best hostel so far that I have ever stayed at. The room was very clean and relaxing like a hotel. And the hostel was in a really peaceful and quit area. The personal locker, plug and light were very helpful. I would definitely come back again.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

It was a really nice hostel to stay in Florence if you just need a place to sleep and have shower. I enjoyed staying in my room because I met some nice travelers of my age. Also, the stuff was being very kind and helpful. But an unexpected opera concert started at the room right next to us around 21:30, and some people got disturbed from their sleep.

Brazen Backpackers

It was a really nice hostel. I enjoyed drinking with stuff. When there was a creepy person bugging me in the room, the stuff kindly changed my room, and helped me out. I felt really safe. It's a great place to spend a night in London!

• 27th May 2014
  • Japan

Bob's Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel was in a great location to get around Amsterdam. The room was very clean, and I met some friendly people. I felt a little bit insecure about leaving my stuff because locker wasn't available.

• 17th May 2014
  • Japan

Hotel Jorgensen

Copenhagen, Denmark

If you just need a place to sleep in Copenhagen, it is a good place. Everything was in walking distance so it was very convenient to get around. Breakfast was very cheap and delicious! However, wi-fi did not work in my room, and shower room was not so clean.