Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

It was the cheapest hostel in Paris, but I enjoyed my stay. The bed was comfortable, and the free breakfast was very nice. I could start a day in Paris with some energy every morning. One bad thing was, shower was not hot most of the times. But overall, good hostel!

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It was a small hostel, but I felt comfortable and home. It was very very good for the price! I felt unsafe when the curtain in my room was broken, and all the people who walk by could see inside the room. The stuff were very helpful and they fixed it for me right away. I really enjoyed staying there!

It was very clean, comfortable, and friendly hostel with good atmosphere. It is only one minutes walk from a subway station, also I felt very safe walking around the hostel. The stuff were very helpful when I needed any help. Also the breakfast buffet was very nice!

Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and you was happy about the nice staff and the location of the hotel. We hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, the Meininger Team Central

Hostel Budapest Center

Budapest, Hungary

I had a great time in Budapest, and in this hostel. From right after I arrived in the hostel, a stuff had been very nice and friendly to me, he was very helpful to make me feel comfortable and safe. It was very cheap, but very comfortable. Breakfast was also very nice.

Best Hostel City

Stockholm, Sweden

I enjoyed my stay The bed was comfortable, and the price was very reasonable. However, the stuff was a bit unprofessional, I thought. For example, when I went to the reception because needed a service, the stuff would just tell me to wait for a few minutes, went outside to smoke, just was chatting with her co-worker and did not come back for a while. I think the hostel will be even better if they improve the hospitality.

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

It was very easy to access from the airport, and I felt very safe. (Especially an individual locker that can be used with a card key was very nice!) However, the stuff were little bit unprofessional, I thought. (For example, the stuff came to the hostel at 9:00, took her time getting ready, and make the customers wait, when the reception should be open from 9:00. When some customers were asking questions, the stuff was doing something and didn't even look at customers' face when answering.)

It was the best hostel so far that I have ever stayed at. The room was very clean and relaxing like a hotel. And the hostel was in a really peaceful and quit area. The personal locker, plug and light were very helpful. I would definitely come back again.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

It was a really nice hostel to stay in Florence if you just need a place to sleep and have shower. I enjoyed staying in my room because I met some nice travelers of my age. Also, the stuff was being very kind and helpful. But an unexpected opera concert started at the room right next to us around 21:30, and some people got disturbed from their sleep.

Brazen Backpackers

It was a really nice hostel. I enjoyed drinking with stuff. When there was a creepy person bugging me in the room, the stuff kindly changed my room, and helped me out. I felt really safe. It's a great place to spend a night in London!

Bob's Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel was in a great location to get around Amsterdam. The room was very clean, and I met some friendly people. I felt a little bit insecure about leaving my stuff because locker wasn't available.

Hotel Jorgensen

Copenhagen, Denmark

If you just need a place to sleep in Copenhagen, it is a good place. Everything was in walking distance so it was very convenient to get around. Breakfast was very cheap and delicious! However, wi-fi did not work in my room, and shower room was not so clean.