Old Town Accommodation

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The owner was very nice and even picked us up from the bus station.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I stayed here for the second time already and it's still fantastic. Miran and his family make you feel at home and keep on constantly improving the hostel and the tour. Everything was perfect, it's clean, secure, in a good location and with a social atmosphere. I'll obviously come back again, thank you!

Victoria Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owner was very friendly and picked us up from the bus station - She drove us to a different place though because the guesthouse was overbooked. We stayed for the night at her relative's house - Very nice and clean, no internet access however. I just wish we would've gotten a notice in advance about the change of place.

Globo Hostel

Sibenik, Croatia

Booked a double room - Got a room with two single beds pushed together and no window, we couldn't even find a vent. The staff was being very professional though, we got another room which consisted of two single beds as well but had a window, even if it was souterrain. It's boiling hot inside the building, much hotter than outside. No privacy in the showers as they are only separated by semi-see through curtains. Bathroom was dirty every time we used it. Location was convenient though.

Hostel Tabor Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Simple but clean rooms, close to the centre and bus/train station. Breakfast was underwhelming. Good WiFi.

Moreto & Caffeto

Sofia, Bulgaria

The room we booked was lovely, the shared bathroom wasn't - It was inevitable to flood the floor when showering, shower and floor were never really clean and there was no possibility to lock the bathroom door. For the price we paid this is whining on a high level though. What I really didn't like is that they charged my credit card with the full price before I even arrived and left me no other choice of payment. However the staff was super nice, friendly and helpful.

Thank you for your review! We are doing our best to keep the property clean and will pay more attention to bathrooms to make it perfect. There is a key to lock the door but probably some of other guests took it by mistake but now it is in the door. :) As for charging you for 1st night in advance that is the cancelation policy rule which is diclosed to guests when booking. Thank you again for your comments, it helps us to improve the quality of our facilities and service.

Palmers Lodge Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Convenient location, friendly staff. Dorm was quite small but we only stayed for one night so it didn't really matter.

Thank you for your review, we are happy that you liked our staff and location, we like them/it too :) As for the rooms, it is a standard sized room, so it really depends on the persons view of the room, but we are happy that it didn't mind in the end and that you left with a positive experience! We hope to host you again! Until then.. PL team

Apartment Sara Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Very nice and clean room and bathroom, incredibly friendly and helpful owner.

Ahoy! Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is proof that location and a nice interior isn't everything although you have to give them their due, those two factors were excellent. I didn't really feel welcome there, wouldn't recommend it to solo travellers since I found the atmosphere quite off-putting. Showers weren't clean when I used them and took ages to warm up.

Mundo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The staff was exceptionally nice! The breakfast is delicious, especially on the weekends. I had a really good time at this hostel. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that the bathroom on our floor was pretty cold all the time.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

I love this hostel! Spacious dorms, good mattresses, big lockers, even a sink and mirror in the dorm. The common room is really comfy, nice interior, free tea and coffee, the breakfast was good enough for that price. Lovely staff, excellent location. Just be prepared that the shower switches between lukewarm and cold.

Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The interior design looks great, everything is still new. Nice staff. The lockers in the dorm were annoying, basically had to climb over another bed to get to my stuff. No major problems though.

Hostel Pearl

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The room was beautiful and just a few steps away from the old town. Be aware though that this is not really a hostel and has no proper reception, you are given a telephone number that you are supposed to call if you need something. No Wifi. I was told there was a common room but the directions were vague so I couldn't find it. The owner was very nice.

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The bathrooms were always clean, the kitchen has everything you need and the location is excellent. But what makes it special is the very social atmosphere and Miran and his family who will go out of their way to make you feel at home. Also, book the tour, it's amazing. Will definitely come back here.

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Excellent hostel, very clean and the staff is great.

House Hostel Zadar

Zadar, Croatia

The receptionist was really nice! Bathrooms are a bit dirty from time to time. Close to the bus station.

Loui M Apartments

Haifa, Israel

The room was incredibly nice!