7th May 2014

As what they said, this hostel is really an Oasis! Staff are really friendly and everything here is wonderful. They have the biggest bunk bed that I have ever seen in a hostel! You want to escape from the crowded Rome and the really hot weather? Just come to Wiki hostel and enjoy your days!

Thank you for appreciating your stay with us! We are happy you enjoyed our green concept and also the large bunk beds. Thank you for sharing your Wiki hostel's experience with other travellers. Ciao from all of us ;) Wiki hostel crew

HI Europa Brugge, Bruges, Belgium
5th Apr 2014

Not far to central station and the city center. The hostel has a very lovely courtyard. Not bad, but there was someone in my room sonoring all night so that I didn't sleep very well... Anyway, the atmosphere is good. I had a nice talk with others in the lobby. But Why I stayed in the lobby but not in the room? Because WIFI only in the lobby and not very stable!

Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
2nd Mar 2014

The atmosphere of the bar is great. It is really close to the railway station. And you can easily walk to the main shopping street of Munich. But this hostel looks like a little old and dark. The staff is very friendly and I think they are really full of experiences. I just met a guy who can speak Chinese frequently. Awesome!

24th Feb 2014

Bright dorm with clean bathroom. The female room is spacious but one of the mixed dorms is very crowded. The breakfast is great and the price is reasonable. The hostel is near a station of Metro 4, close to Naschmarkt and many supermarkets even chinese ones. So you can either find delicious food in Naschmarkt or buy some materials and cook yourself in the kitchen of the hostel. I just had 3 nights of very good sleep there. I really recommend this hostel.

Hostel Santini Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
22nd Feb 2014

Very great hostel and very worthy. The bathroom looks like a five-star one...And very friendly staff. We were leaving so early in the morning but we still took the free breakfast even before 8:00 a.m. The hostel is close to the Castle and Charles Bridge and owns a very calm and beautiful neighborhood. The only problem may be that the dorm is equipped with old floor boards which sometimes cause great and annoying noise.