Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

This place rocked! Lots of people, great vibes, always stuff to do, decent food.

The Beehive Sucre

Sucre, Bolivia

Cool place to chill for a while, especially to study Spanish. I planned on staying for a couple days and stayed for 10 days. Very chill vibe. Breakfast is excellent. The rooms are great. The only complaint I have is the "rules" are a bit excessive.

Punto Urbano

Mendoza, Argentina

I stayed here for a few nights while enjoying Mendoza. The hostel has a great atmosphere and it's easy to meet other travelers there. The kitchen is huge and easy to use. Breakfast is great with the omelettes and crepes. The backyard is great for chilling with a glass of wine and friends. The rooms were average but did have lockers. All of the staff rocks!

Many thanks for your comment. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Dreamkapture Hostal

Guayaquil, Ecuador

I stayed here for one night in order to catch an early plane the next morning. It's close to two malls and several small shops. The atmosphere is quite chill and quiet. My dorm was right next to the office and quite hot even with two fans. I would choose one with AC next time.

Hostal Surf Olon

Montanita, Ecuador

What a treat to find this hostel in Olon. We only stayed here for one night but really enjoyed it. We walked to the beach from the hostel during the day and took a cab to Montanita that night. It was nice to have a quiet place to rest after Montanita. You would think this is a little boutique hotel. Very well taken care of and cute. Rooms were great and the AC was soo nice.

• 14th Feb 2014