Reviews: lsnowsea

Cusco, Peru

• 26th May 2014

HI Hostel Chapada - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

Great time here would stay again, my bus was late and the owner had come to collect me from the bus at 7 and 11 then i was lucky that someone was also there at 5am very good service.

• 20th Mar 2014

Thank you Lani for taking the time to rate your stay here with us. It is our pleasure to make sure our guests enjoy their stay an get the most out of Lencois. We understand that having a lift from the bus terminal is appreciated by our clients, so we do that as a courtesy whenerver possible. Hope to see you back here in the near future. Obrigado!

Hostel Alto Mar

Arraial da Ajuda, Brazil

Breath of fresh air arriving here and meeting Phelia. This was fantastic meeting her and spending time here, I stayed an extra 2 nights and wish I had stayed more. All questions were welcomed and any help the staff could give they did including arranging a hire car for us. I miss Phelia already and would highly recommend staying here. Lots of laughs and great memories.

• 11th Mar 2014

Savigliano International Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

fantastic for travelling by Bus, and staff really helpfull.

• 17th Feb 2014

Plaza de Armas Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Staff not very friendly and this was first impression of Chilli, Santiago. Rooms nice and big but had to wait till 11pm for sheets.

• 15th Feb 2014