Indraprastha Home Stay

Ubud, Indonesia

Fantastic place-so beautiful and quiet.

Warung Coco Poppies 2

Kuta, Indonesia

Tucked away down a little side street you are off the main strip but but dont expect it to be quiet! All rooms face onto communal area which is very noisy and goes on until the very early hours! Not helped by the weak and flimsy doors on the rooms which are niether sound proof or secure. Also wi fi was absolutely useless-no one could connect while we were there. Only plus side is the rooms are very clean and spacious with aircon.

Cheng Ho Sayang Guesthouse

Melaka, Malaysia

Very nice and helpful staff. Can be very noisy in the evenings however we were right next to reception/communal area.

Chada Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Phongsavanh Resort

Vang Vieng, Laos

Excellent place to stay however let down by the fact that the restaurant closes at 4pm?? and there is no wi fi in the rooms. Small price to pay I suppose for the peace and quiet of the location.

Tu Linh Palace Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

New Vision Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Very old and tired in our room and tv did not work however it was cheap so hey ho!

Valentine Hotel

Amarin Inn

Bangkok, Thailand

Off The Wall Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Overall a good stay but found it very noisy in the evenings and early mornings as it was also being used as some kind of student accommodation.

Lungile Lodge beachfront backpackers

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Cannot comment as when we arrived we were told there was no booking for us so we had to find alternative accommodation even though I had a booking confirmation email. Also they would not refund my deposit. They claim it was hostelworlds fault but since I have had no issue with any other booking then im assuming its their mistake. Please ignore my rating as this would be unfair (only completed so I can submit this comment) . Thanks