Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

I arrived at 1:30 am in the night and came from Bali. I was really tired but the girl at the reception was so friendly and explained me everything but fast that I could go to bed. I've read all these comments about noisy nights but the window in my dorm was open and it was pretty quiet. I only stayed one night but the breakfast in the morning was awesome and after checking out I still could use the kitchen and lockers. Overall a pretty good experience :-)

• 19th May 2014

Up To You Hostel

Gili Trawangan, Indonesia

No sink in the bathroom, we had dirty sheets at the beginning, only a fan but it was less than average and our room was very hot all the time, too hot to sleep that we had to leave the door open. Breakfast was okay but maybe that was the only thing at our stay.

• 1st May 2014

Chilli's Backpackers

Darwin, Australia

I just stayed in Chilli's for one night and I wouldn't expand my stay there. The rooms were really clean and everybody had an own locker. It smelled disgusting in the different floors because all shoes stood outside and that wasn't nice. Another negative point was that you always had to pay 10 $ or give your key to reception to get anything like pots and dishes. Nothing was already in the kitchen upstairs and you always had to go up and down after and before cooking what was a bit irritating.

• 11th Apr 2014

Alice Lodge Backpackers

Alice Springs, Australia

Alice Lodge was definitely one of the best hostels I've been in during my time in Australia! It is really clean, especially the kitchen, the staff was so friendly, helped me with everything and the breakfast in the morning was awesome. The rooms are really nice, the beds are comfortable and in whole - it is a PERFECT hostel and I spent in whole one week and enjoyed my time! :-) Thanks a lot!

• 2nd Apr 2014

Annie's Place

Alice Springs, Australia

I only stayed one night in Annie's place before I move to another backpacker hostel and it was definitetely the right decision. The beds are comfortable but the rooms in general are pretty small and the worst was the kitchen because it was really dirty. Just for one or two nights it should be okay but I wouldn't stay there for longer.

• 1st Apr 2014

Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

I've stayed only one night in Backpack OZ but could join the free barbeque on Wednesdays and it was really good! The rooms are comfortable and really clean and with free wifi and breakfast a really good choice for a stay in Adelaide!

• 26th Mar 2014

The hostel in general is small but pretty nice and especially the staff is really friendly and I felt welcome :-) The pancakes in the morning were awesome but you can't really sleep. The matrasses are like stones, so you can't really call them matresses because you just lay on timber. That was not that nice!

• 25th Mar 2014

The Jack Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

The Jack is a really nice place and the free diner every night is pretty good! The staff is also very helpful and kitchen is clean as well.

• 28th Feb 2014

Airlie Beach Magnums

Airlie Beach, Australia

The staff was always pretty friendly and they watched for your importang stuff like camera behind the reception. The Amtosphere was like being in a rainforest especially in the Wifi area and I really liked it in whole :-)

• 19th Feb 2014