Bunk Brisbane, Brisbane, Australia
19th May 2014

I arrived at 1:30 am in the night and came from Bali. I was really tired but the girl at the reception was so friendly and explained me everything but fast that I could go to bed. I've read all these comments about noisy nights but the window in my dorm was open and it was pretty quiet. I only stayed one night but the breakfast in the morning was awesome and after checking out I still could use the kitchen and lockers. Overall a pretty good experience :-)

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
Up To You Hostel, Gili Trawangan, Indonesia
4.0
1st May 2014

No sink in the bathroom, we had dirty sheets at the beginning, only a fan but it was less than average and our room was very hot all the time, too hot to sleep that we had to leave the door open. Breakfast was okay but maybe that was the only thing at our stay.

Chilli's Backpackers, Darwin, Australia
11th Apr 2014

I just stayed in Chilli's for one night and I wouldn't expand my stay there. The rooms were really clean and everybody had an own locker. It smelled disgusting in the different floors because all shoes stood outside and that wasn't nice. Another negative point was that you always had to pay 10 $ or give your key to reception to get anything like pots and dishes. Nothing was already in the kitchen upstairs and you always had to go up and down after and before cooking what was a bit irritating.

Alice Lodge Backpackers, Alice Springs, Australia
2nd Apr 2014

Alice Lodge was definitely one of the best hostels I've been in during my time in Australia! It is really clean, especially the kitchen, the staff was so friendly, helped me with everything and the breakfast in the morning was awesome. The rooms are really nice, the beds are comfortable and in whole - it is a PERFECT hostel and I spent in whole one week and enjoyed my time! :-) Thanks a lot!

Annie's Place, Alice Springs, Australia
6.9
1st Apr 2014

I only stayed one night in Annie's place before I move to another backpacker hostel and it was definitetely the right decision. The beds are comfortable but the rooms in general are pretty small and the worst was the kitchen because it was really dirty. Just for one or two nights it should be okay but I wouldn't stay there for longer.

Backpack OZ, Adelaide, Australia
26th Mar 2014

I've stayed only one night in Backpack OZ but could join the free barbeque on Wednesdays and it was really good! The rooms are comfortable and really clean and with free wifi and breakfast a really good choice for a stay in Adelaide!

7.7
25th Mar 2014

The hostel in general is small but pretty nice and especially the staff is really friendly and I felt welcome :-) The pancakes in the morning were awesome but you can't really sleep. The matrasses are like stones, so you can't really call them matresses because you just lay on timber. That was not that nice!

The Jack Backpackers, Cairns, Australia
28th Feb 2014

The Jack is a really nice place and the free diner every night is pretty good! The staff is also very helpful and kitchen is clean as well.

Airlie Beach Magnums, Airlie Beach, Australia
19th Feb 2014

The staff was always pretty friendly and they watched for your importang stuff like camera behind the reception. The Amtosphere was like being in a rainforest especially in the Wifi area and I really liked it in whole :-)