Gallery Hyde Park

My second time in gallery hyde Park was not good, but only because of the new staff that is incredibly rude and nasty. Other wise I love that hostel and will always choose it!

• 30th Jun 2014

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A localização é ótima! Os banheiros são bem sujos e os funcionários permanentes bem rudes. Tirando isso os quartos são apertados mas são bons!

• 25th Jun 2014

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

Great place, great service, bathrooms really cleaned, good beds! Had the best time there! Its a bit distante from the center, but that's no probl given that the city is small and you can get any where walking for five minutes.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Arty Paris

Paris, France

The room was nice, but not cleaned, the breakfast included serves rocks, not bread, however the thing that upset me the most was that in 2 days, me, my friend, and a girl staying in out room got stolen. the locker provided was broken and you have no choice other then carry around valuables and leave the rest in the room. To wrap that up, the response I got from the staff was "that's your problem, you should've used the locker" (broken)

• 8th Jun 2014

Gallery Hyde Park

I had the best time in London! Because of the city and Aldo because of the hostel. Great staff, great environment, awesome vibe!

• 3rd Jun 2014