• Canada, Male, 18-24
U inn Berlin Hostel, Berlin, Germany
23rd Jun 2014

Hostel was super! I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Berlin. The location was great- near the major Ring U-Bahn and in an area that was not too touristy but also not smack in the middle of Kreuzberg. The hostel was super clean with good bathrooms and lounge area. The staff I dealt with were friendly. The only thing I didn't like was one night I came back to the hostel (around 10pm) and the front door was open, allowing anyone to walk right in.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
7.7
11th Mar 2014

Good hostel. The location was fairly central and close to a subway line. I enjoyed that breakfast was included in the price and the pub/restaurant located on the first floor was definitely the best part- especially with the food discounts that came with the room!

Hello there, We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us- both the location and the pub! Thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again at a St. Christopher's again in the future, happy traveling! The St. Christopher's Inn team