Good Bye Lenin Hostel Zakopane, Zakopane, Poland
2nd Apr 2017

Absolutely loved my stay here. Didn't want to leave. So many fantastic hiking trails are within walking distance from the hostel. Cute and comfortable hostel with very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Very sociable atmosphere and very easy to meet fellow guests and hang out in the common area. I look forward to coming here again soon.

Woodpecker Hostel, Krakow, Poland
1st Apr 2017

Received a warm welcome as soon as I stepped through the door. Very friendly and atentive staff who take pride in providing the best hostel experience for their guests. Clean rooms with huge lockers. Hot water. Breakfast included and overall good atmosphere. A real pleasure to stay here!

TIU Kreschatik, Kiev, Ukraine
18th Mar 2017

Loved my stay here. I actually extended my stay because I enjoyed it here so much. The staff are fun and really take pride in their hostel. Comfortable beds and great central location!

• England, Male, 31-40
Little Bucharest Bar & Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
6.9
19th Nov 2016

Bath YMCA, Bath, England
7.7
27th Oct 2014

Handy location for getting into town and seeing the main sites of interest. Decent breakfast included in the price. I stayed in the 12-bed dorm which was reasonably roomy and the beds were comfortable enough. Certainly worth what I paid for.

Bossa Nova Hostel, Paraty, Brazil
10th Jul 2014

Very pleasant stay in comfortable 4 person dorm, which we had to ourselves as staff clearly prefer to make people's stay comfortable over reducing their own workload. Very friendly and helpful service, Alan, the owner provides useful information on the local sites of interest and amenities. I would definitely come back here!

La Casa de Sillar, Arequipa, Peru
8th May 2014

Very comfortable stay. Very attentive and helpful staff, who were happy for us to leave our bag whilst we explored Colca Canyon. Helped in arranging buses and taxis for us. Very satisfied with our time here!