Location USA, Gender Female, Age 25

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
NapPark Hostel at Khao San, Bangkok, Thailand
14th Mar 2016

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is very helpful and honest. Location is superb, it's 2 streets from Khao San Road. Good because it's close but far enough to get away from the craziness. Everyone hangs out in the common room so no shortage of people to meet. The only complaint is that my friend got his sneakers stolen! So make sure you lock up everything!

• USA, Female, 25-30
7th Mar 2016

Great location. I met a ton of people there! The common room is where everyone hangs out so you'll never not havr company. Very helpful staff. I just wish they separated the bathrooms from male and female instead of shared. It was a little awkward for me.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Anne Hostel Yokozuna, Tokyo, Japan
7.1
2nd Mar 2016

Mostly everything was good but I was disappointed in the ability to meet anyone. The common room and kitchen doesn't seem to be designed to allow for a fun place to all hang out and meet people. That was the only bad thing. Everything else was good.

7.4
28th Jul 2014

First off, the person who checked me in did something funky. She ended up booking and charging me for a 3 nights stay when I had only needed 2. She also would not refund me the extra nights stay. Staff was kinda mean. For instance, the girl who worked at the bar was very rude to everyone. You could tell she was annoyed that people were at the bar. The building itself is really pretty. I wish the hostel itself made the environment more social by encouraging activities between guests though.

Chillout Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
27th Jul 2014

Great directions to the location! Super easy. I loved the quotes on the walls all around the hostel. The hangout/restaurant area is a little awkwardly situated because the tables are situated so closely together. They made my horrible day better because I had been hiking with wet clothes because the previous hostel I stayed at had a broken dryer. They re-did it for me and folded my laundry for me. It was so sweet of them. Great location as it is right in downtown Zagreb. Great staff too!

Adria, Split, Croatia
5.1
25th Jul 2014

It's far but the fact that the backyard is the ocean means all you wanna do is relaxing. However impossible to travel back to after partying for a night. Kitchen was great. They didn't tell me the dryer broke after they washed my clothes and it didn't dry, meaning I had to backpack with wet clothes. That was the worst experience ever. So I have medicore feelings about it.

Generator Venice, Venice, Italy
7.7
22nd Jul 2014

When I went to order food from the place, the lady took forever to take my order, complete it x and ring it. On top of it she burnt it and I had to wait for another. Very unprofessional. I did like the location because you can see St Mark's Square from some of the rooms!

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
20th Jul 2014

The staff was amazing, they were so helpful. They gave me a map and circled places to go see and local places to eat. The building was beautiful too. One of a kind. I did wish the beds were more private though. I would have preferred bunk beds with curtains than what they set up.

17th Jul 2014

Great location and staff. Liked that there was a bar downstairs. Did not like that bathrooms were either very muggy or wet. Also I think they need to install shelves in the showers because I had no place to put my soap and stuff.