Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
12th Feb 2016

Excellent location, friendly staff and the facilities are really not that bad tbh. Bed linen was clean and bed confortable. Would defo recommend staying there, I know I will when I'll get back to London!

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a feedback. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! From the first feet you put inside the hostel, we want to make your stay pleasant and memorable! Please be aware that if there's absolutely anything you need we are 24hrs happy and available to help and to make your stay memorable! Hope to see you again in the magic London. Safe travels - Keystone Team

Family Glavinic, Dubrovnik, Croatia
7.7
20th Aug 2014

We stayed only one night but I reckom the location is good and facilities as well. The room was big and the private bathroom very modern. The appartment is near the old city but also near the port if you need to take bus and/or ferry. Nothing much to say, I only regretted that we could not speak more yith the hosts and that we had to check in a 4pm. Otherwise it is definitely priceworthy for Dubrovnik.

Thessaloniki Studios Arabas, Thessaloniki, Greece
8.0
27th Jul 2014

Staff is very chilled and nice. Location a bit hilly but easy to walk to. Rooms are nice and hostel is generally welcoming. Would recommend it!

Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
23rd Jul 2014

Really nice hostel! Location couldn't be better, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the view over the terrace is really amazing! Inconvenients would only be the lack of AC in the room in end of July but that's really it. I would defo recommend this hostel.